Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So Where is everyone from??

ya i spent 15months in Iraq its hot as Hell there. o and i went to basic training in Fort "Lost in the woods"(Fort Leonard Wood) MO during the dead of winter. Try taking a PT test in -15f its not fun, not that basic was that fun anyways!

o and BTW maxpcuser your Sig says you have a 70Mega Watt and a 5Mega Watt Laser!

MW = Megawatt
mW = Milliwatt

Wonder what a 70Million Watt laser would cost? were could use it? its not like you can step outside and turn it on you would set houses on fire miles away not to mention you would need a small Sub station to power it!

i was a MP and can i say oops typo lol i would love to have one though 70 megawatt (Honey where'd the cat go?) i would hate to see the electric bill for that sucker,

lol my bad please note i am correcting my typo after this post
(please note) if any knows where to find and wish to go in a group to Buy a 70 Mega Watt laser I am Game and the military prolly would be too lol

kaeus said:
[quote author=shreknow91 link=1191409873/45#53 date=1193625651][quote author=kaeus link=1191409873/45#45 date=1193198630][quote author=jasturbo02 link=1191409873/30#32 date=1192143003]I'm from Salisbury, North Carolina, USA. Anybody near me?

I'm in Charlotte, North Carolina. I've got a friend who lives in Salisbury.[/quote]

where in charlotte, i live right out side, in huntersville, which technically is still charlotte[/quote]

I actually go to UNC Charlotte, so near Concord.[/quote]

I'm from near Winston-Salem, NC (20 minutes west), and I now live in Durham, North Carolina while attending NC State (go pack!).

I'm also graduating this semester, and going to the University of California at Santa Barbara for my Ph.D. next year, so quite a change, but it appears from one area of laser enthusiasts to another.

Ethator said:
o and BTW maxpcuser your Sig says you have a 70Mega Watt and a 5Mega Watt Laser!
Sounds like he has his own death star space station :eek:

I'm from Fort Wayne Indiana.

I'm from Fort Wayne Indiana.
[/quote]

wow --- what is the chance of this ???
I too am from Fort  Wayne  Indiana
home of the Mad Ants B-Ball Team

kman

daguin

Upland, California (USA)

An hour to the snow
An hour to the beach
An hour to the desert
An hour to Brittney Spears house
And if I have to I can be out of the country in two hours

For those of you who think that it is always the same here
We do have four seasons here;

Fire season
Landslide season
Earthquake season
Riot season

Chowchilla California  :cool:

Home of the school bus kidnapping
(my wife works at the same bus shed)

Ace82

daguin said:
Upland, California (USA)

An hour to the snow
An hour to the beach
An hour to the desert
An hour to Brittney Spears house
And if I have to I can be out of the country in two hours  

For those of you who think that it is always the same here
We do have four seasons here;

Fire season

Landslide season
Earthquake season
Riot season

Hi neighbor!  I just moved out of Upland 6 months ago.  Now I live in South Ontario.  If I blast my laser north west (which wouldn't be such a great idea cause of the airport) you might see my beam!