Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Snow?

Trevor

Christ. That is an obnoxious amount of snow.

I used to love it, but now that I've had to brave walking to class (stairs + compacted snow = bad) in 8" of it, I hate it with every fiber of my being.

-Trevor

We were suposed to get a tonne of snow here... school cancelled and everything... I wake up and only see about 6 inches. So sad. I love snow.

here in Charleston, IL we just got about 1/2 an inch of ice plus about 1 inch of snow. we are lucky.

Tonga

That's a lot more snow than what we got in Wichita and I had enough already! What a little sweetheart baby girl.

Thanks Tonga, she's great. I have a good feeling she's going to be asking me for some pink lasers in the next few years though :whistle:

theWAREHOUSE_comic_645.jpg

@ danefex,

1) Cute kid, enjoy her and love her all you can!
2) How do you rate those flexible tripods in your photos?
3) Would you buy them again or get a different style?
4) What kind of camera are you using that shows the 445 beams as the blue we see rather than showing the beams as violet?

Thanks!

1) Cute kid, enjoy her and love her all you can!
2) How do you rate those flexible tripods in your photos?
3) Would you buy them again or get a different style?
4) What kind of camera are you using that shows the 445 beams as the blue we see rather than showing the beams as violet?

Thanks!

1) Thanks, she's an absolute blessing & makes everyday of my life worthwhile!
2) I think they're great. They're perfect for mounting, positioning & balancing lasers which is the only thing I've used them for - but as far as not being cheaply made & serving their purpose, (3) I would buy more of them until I find something more efficient (levitating lasers) or something that looks cooler
3) ^ ^
4) I use a Sony Cybershot point & shoot 8MP camera. It's your average ~$200 digital camera & I honestly think I burnt out it's blue absorption capabilities when taking pictures for this review :D Some of my 445nm pics look blue, some purple & some black ;)