Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Skylaser DPL-700, 821mW 532nm green laser.

45 dollars to ship it FED Ex.......also it did not come with batteries, just the charger

Blord

Batteries can delay the shipping because of the strict regulation in most countries. That is why the Skylaser don't include them. Skylaser do include the gift. It is a smaller green laser. Very nice attention.

DLP-700-20.jpg

Last edited:
I know about the Reasons why batteries are not shipped. That is why is was so nice to get them with the group buy. I did not receive a small laser with the group buy or with my PL 650 that I purchased after the group buy

My skylaser had a battery in it :thinking:

Maybe because Kevin wasn't worried about the fastest shipping humanly possible when he sent the lasers via the "blind man in a rowboat" method XD

Actually in one of the boxes (I got two lasers, 150mW and 300mW greens) there was a battery, and a battery in the laser... in the same box.

In the second box there was no battery, in the laser or otherwise. Since I got two batteries with two lasers, I really didn't give it any thought. Now that I think about it, it does seem a little strange.

I got a nice long run in on my 300mW 532nm I got from the laserbtb GB and it peaked at 342mW. At two minutes its average was 260mW and at 5 minutes it was 240mW. It capped 300mW for maybe 15 seconds in one peak over the whole run. I would rate it overall at very slightly below spec but I am still happy. BTW, the whole test it was drawing 1.55-1.65A at the battery.

If you guys look in the GB thread you can find that in the next GB ONLY fedex will be used at CHEAPER prices then one piece shipping :)

greetings,,

Wow.
That is a nice greenie.

I had a CNI PGL with similar output power but your Skylaser looks like it has better beam quality and seems a little more stable according to the graph.
I bet that thing is bright!

How is the laser pen they sent you?

Last edited:
I too am interested in an output graph of the pen. I have a buddy who wants one.

Blord

I measured 25mW output. Skylasers has a whole range of these penlasers to 150mW.

Congrats on a great laser man. In my experience most high power hand held greens (450mW+) have very unstable power outputs. I had a 500mW handheld green with output that ranged anywhere from 650mW to 430mW in a 90 second period. The stability you're getting out of that thing is incredible. I may have to buy one of these on the next GB because my best hand held only does 212mW and all prior attempts at more power have failed.

Last edited:
I scanned the OP and posts and didn't read if it was shipped w/batt,...I bet it was shipped w/o a batt-since it was opened/inspected- -
DHL opened one from JL and refused to send on becasue of the Li-Ions moreso than the laser. Gladly it just went back and got re-shipped.
-- I think chances are less for a problem if no batts are ever shipped w/ any laser. Kinda scary to have someone unfamiliar with lasers that has one in hand PLUS the battery-- anything could happen--

Skylaser are the same size as the JetL Pl-C line which also has a blue LED that is way too bright- I like to put something over mine too. But it does a nice job of lighting the floor/ground when you hold it upside down tho...

JL has 3X and 5X BEs on closeout sale $50 & $60- comes with three adaptors- one for this laser, another for standard size pointers and a bigger on made for the PL-Es

You can order these while they last at greenlaserpointer.org < BTW GLP was a gift to me from JL & Gray...
+2 for the OP....LEN

Skylaser has been making quality lasers for a long time.

Last edited:

Blord

Thanks Len. I have already ordered the 5x BE from Jetlaser along with the Ti green.
Gray said the BE will fit perfectly on this laser because he has sold this model couple of years ago. He still has an adapter for it.

9Ring

I'll give you 30 pieces of Silver for it!!!

Awesome Day Shot........and Night, i can't think anymore power would be brighter to the eyes.

Thats the most solid nihtime beam i've ever seen. Have Fun!!