Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sinner 3.4W for sale!

Re: PLE-E Pro 473, RPL-500, NOSPIN 5W

Just thought I'd offer a bump and tell you again how thankful I am that you let this NoSpin Ophir go like you did. I love everything about it. Until you own one like this you don't realize how much of a drag it is to have to boot up your computer and wait to meter a laser. It's so nice to just have this sitting on my benchtop and when I want to take a reading I just simply flip a switch and do it. It's just too cool looking too. The heatsink has some artistic appeal and it makes it all the more fun to use. Thanks again for selling it. After having it now it's not hard to understand why everyone wants an Ophir.

Has the 532 always been outputting less than spec? Or did it degrade over time slowly or one day just quit working properly (output)? It's a beautiful host. If I didn't get lucky with a cheap Chinese one I bought a couole years back I'd buy this one. There was a company selling a "1 watt" 532nm for $275 and I bought one knowing it wasn't 1 watt. Since I had buyer protection I figured I'd try it out and see what it really did. As long as it didn't do 1 watt I knew I could get my money back. I figured it would do maybe 250-300mw but I was shocked to find it would peak close to 800mw on some days and closer to 700mw most other days. Although it's very unstable in power output it rarely falls below 450mw and never below 425. It tends to fluctuate between 450 and 600 and never really stabilizes. It generally ramps up to its peak within about 20-30 seconds and then comes down to this range of 450-600, bouncing around every few seconds. I kept it. I bet ARG or one of the other DPSS gurus could fix it and I've thought to possibly ask one of them to look at it for me.
Just wondering if this one does anything similar or does it just go to it's 400 mW and stay there?

It's very tempting.

Re: PLE-E Pro 473, RPL-500, NOSPIN 5W

It fluctuates around 350mw. It has been outputting this since I got it. I imagine it's just just a poor alignment or something. The divergence on this is the best though and that's where the money is. Plus the rest of the laser is the highest quality as well.

Re: PLE-E Pro 473, RPL-500

:bumpit:

Make me an offer. Need some quick cash!

Re: Price drop+more! PLE-E Pro 473, RPL-500

Removed

Last edited:

IsaacT

PM incoming regarding Krytons and Cube and 808nm Diode.

IsaacT

PP sent for Kryton Grooves.

Frickin WBS, I was just going to ask about the krytons :p too slooooow! I already have one that needs to be built into something magnificent, but I would like to eventually make an rgb set. Hope someone gets another run of them made

I still have an unused kryton groove that I dont need [/shameless plug]

Also the 473 is mine now... missing that color.

Re: Laser Projector and Quickshow! RPL-500

OP Bump, Projector added

LK-SD500 and Quickshow Package 800$ plus shipping

Optotronics RPL-500 400350$ plus shipping
Let'stry this one again shall we.
Rated at 500mW but it's only doing just shy of 400mW. Comes with battery current adjusting tail cap, key switch tail cap, and pistol case.

Two tail caps. One with the key switch and the other has a small screw to adjust current flow.

Projector Cube thingymabober ???$ plus shipping
No idea what these are worth but make my trip to the post office slightly profitable and its yours.

Any specs on the projector LK-SD500????

Its a LaserKing from the GB Hak did......plenty of info if you PM hak