Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Silicone wire & Brass press tools left for sale.

LaZeRz

Do you still have Guidesman kit? :D

Comes with a heat sink and host, for $20 ? :O

If so, how much to ship international, New Zealand? The paypal link decided $2, but that seems to cheap, haha.

The Paypal link comes up with quantity 2 @ $10 each rather then quantity 1 @ $20 btw, kinda weird lol.

If your still selling, KEEN.

Thanks, Luke :)

Hey Moh, I got your package awhile ago, just had the chance to use my first press tool.
Was ALOT easier than using various random tools from the hardware store, to say the least!
Thanks man! You delivered again!

PS:
I was wondering if I was supposed to use a sleeve to thread into the diode section of the module, this time I did it without one.
Tried to dremel the end off a Aixiz module, but it was not square and didn't really work out.
Anyone here have a particular method/tool they used that worked well for that method?

Hey Moh, I got your package awhile ago, just had the chance to use my first press tool.
Was ALOT easier than using various random tools from the hardware store, to say the least!
Thanks man! You delivered again!

PS:
I was wondering if I was supposed to use a sleeve to thread into the diode section of the module, this time I did it without one.
Tried to dremel the end off a Aixiz module, but it was not square and didn't really work out.
Anyone here have a particular method/tool they used that worked well for that method?

If you don't have a lathe your best bet is a hacksaw. If you have a vise you can rest the edge of the blade against the vice itself to get a square cut. (while lightly clamped on the sleeve) Depending on how long Moh's presses are you may be able to just drill the back out as well.

yeah i use my lathe to cut the end off now.
But i have also used kitchen knifes and trauma shears in the past, or any fine serrated edge to saw through the brass.

mpwn

thanks received the press fit tool today, looks great

THNX

clif

I almost got all of the sinks finished today. Got all their butt's sanded lol. Now i've just got to sand the face of the sinks and they are complete! Which will definitely happen tomorrow and then I can be completely caught up on orders when they all ship on Monday.

I'm tempted to stick around and make stuff when I have time. Certain people showing their face again reminds me why I was doing this. To keep them from raping and pillaging the wallet of LPF users.

I'm probably going to get into some "just add diode" kits that already have the DIY driver wired in. I can sell them for like $30, which just leaves the user with the task of getting the diode, lens, and batteries, and who doesn't like to build their own 445nm for ~$80 total?

:wave: That's what I'm talkin about!

Reactions: rhd

rhd

:wave: That's what I'm talkin about!

Agreed - that's the right ethic for a healthy community!

"I'm tempted to stick around and make stuff when I have time. Certain people showing their face again reminds me why I was doing this. To keep them from raping and pillaging the wallet of LPF users."

clif

Agreed - that's the right ethic for a healthy community!

"I'm tempted to stick around and make stuff when I have time. Certain people showing their face again reminds me why I was doing this. To keep them from raping and pillaging the wallet of LPF users."

I lowered pricing on 6 of my stores' items just because of this thread! :)