Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Should we have a Members Collection Section?

Should we have a Member Collection Section?

• Yes

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Based on Rivem's thread http://laserpointerforums.com/f59/could-we-have-member-collections-section-97778.html. I decided to set up this poll, in order to have a count on how many people would like this to happen. Read the thread to see what ideas have been put forward, and post either there or here if you have any of your own. Happy voting! :)

H2Oxide

Voted yes.

Also, I linked this thread in my sig to garner more attention for the idea, since this part of the forum doesn't seem too active.

Sta

I have voted yes. :beer:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Thank you Sta and H2Oxide :) that is a brilliant idea by putting it in your signature. I will do the same tomorrow.
It turns out I can't rep you both again.

Last edited:

GSS

I voted yes, for everyone else though because I can't or don't know how to post pic's.
Still would enjoy to see other's collections and the pic's behind the signatures:)

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Voted yes, what are we waiting on now? :D

-Alex

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never heard back from c0ldshadow after messaging him my suggestion, but maybe he missed it.
Darn. I'll send him a request via PM too, hopefully we can get this set-up soon. :beer:

-Alex

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Hooray! We have a member's collection section. Nice one guys! :D Glad this worked.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Nice one Alaskan. Have you checked out the new section? How are you doing in Afghanistan? :)