Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should FrothyChimp Come back?

Do you think that FrothyChimp was unappreciated and should come back to the forum?

• YES

Votes: 46 75.4%
  • NO

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Who is FrothyChimp

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

The only thing missed was YOUR moms period after the postman came by :na:

Glenns-Postman-Pat.jpg

People wonder why the intelectuales of the forum moved on read this

thread from the start cause it went down hill fast :p

He won't be back. And a Big thank you for the one's that dissed him you know who you are. :thanks:

fall6.jpg

:undecided::undecided::undecided:

It did go downhill verry fast. I made this to try to prove that people appreciate all of the information that he had to offer. Some how, this thread morphed into something different all together.

And good riddance.

"The strong shall stand, the weak shall fall by the wayside" was his motto. Pretty laughable that he still doesn't get that he fell here (I recently stumbled by accident on a complaining [I'm thinking a harsher word] post of him on PL). Sorry, but I have absolutely no tolerance for that type of suprematist attitude - especially if people can't take as well as they deal out.

Technical knowledge isn't everything.

It is a huge part to me.......:takeit:

I don't miss him here... I see/read him in a few places elsewhere...:cool:

Jerry

Why are you making such a big deal about this? The forum is not going downhill, the activity has ceased a little bit, it has it seasons. It doesn't make it true just because some people say it.

Why are you making such a big deal about this? The forum is not going downhill, the activity has ceased a little bit, it has it seasons. It doesn't make it true just because some people say it.
Niko, I said the thread the thread... If in fact you where refering to Jander's post. :)

The forum is like a jogger sometimes you run all out...then sometimes you must take a break. Like seasons as you put it.:)

And good riddance.

"The strong shall stand, the weak shall fall by the wayside" was his motto. Pretty laughable that he still doesn't get that he fell here (I recently stumbled by accident on a complaining [I'm thinking a harsher word] post of him on PL). Sorry, but I have absolutely no tolerance for that type of suprematist attitude - especially if people can't take as well as they deal out.

Technical knowledge isn't everything.

I assume you have Ph.D yourself and can fill his place... Don't blame him one bit. Too many children/know it alls lately it seems. Hopefully they lose interest and move on. We have had some new people that are good additions and that is good.