Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shinning lasers over 2 million people at copacabana beach, Rio de Janeiro Brazil

anselm

That looked like really great fun!
I especially love your RED laser, regina!

And yeah, I think that was not the same guy running acoss the beach just to
shine it from a different angle.

Regina;

Looks like a good time !

Just be careful pointing with that 2W.

That is a lot of power . . .
and there could be eyes looking in your direction.

LarryDFW

jakeGT

what if it was a beach full of LPF members and they all just whipped out there lasers and there were 1,000,000 beams shootin right back at you! haha.
everynody would have goggles on of course though and never shine it at your direct position.:friend:

That is alot of people.. At first I thought the beaches in Brazil had very grainy sand till I saw the camera flashes.:p

You Go Girl!!

I had a big smile when notice popped up in my email that there was a new video from LaserGirlBR but your video was way better than what I expected!!

So very cool! If I come to Brazil it'd be fun to have a laser meetup. Of course at this point your lasers would be blowing mine out of the water but your vid is inspiring me to want to up my game! LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

-Scott

You Go Girl!!

I had a big smile when notice popped up in my email that there was a new video from LaserGirlBR but your video was way better than what I expected!!

So very cool! If I come to Brazil it'd be fun to have a laser meetup. Of course at this point your lasers would be blowing mine out of the water but your vid is inspiring me to want to up my game! LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

-Scott

I'd love to. :)

what if it was a beach full of LPF members and they all just whipped out there lasers and there were 1,000,000 beams shootin right back at you! haha.
everynody would have goggles on of course though and never shine it at your direct position.:friend:

I was thinking something similar last night, wondering if there was a world record for the number of lasers shone into the sky at one time. :thinking:

I thought it was like a few foot above a rocky beach at first, too.

Too bad the retard in the end just had to shine you right in the face, where you just pointed it away from everyone.

Thanks everyone!

Nescott, you have very good laser videos too. :)

i still wanna know the song name :D plz? :)

The song name is Hovering over the Water from the group City of the Fallen. Its a trailer/movie/games group only, like Two Steps from Hell, Audiomachine, X-Ray Dog etc. I love these groups.

hmm just watched it again, they do seem the same power to me. need to know what kind of time it was from the 1st green to the second.. reginak?

Its not the same guy. It was like 5 minutes from the first to the second green and that was just not possible to go trought so many peole. :)

Cheers

Thanks everyone!

Nescott, you have very good laser videos too. :)

The song name is Hovering over the Water from the group City of the Fallen. Its a trailer/movie/games group only, like Two Steps from Hell, Audiomachine, X-Ray Dog etc. I love these groups.

Its not the same guy. It was like 5 minutes from the first to the second green and that was just not possible to go trought so many peole. :)

Cheers

Thanks! You got pm! :)

Thanks everyone!

Cheers

Three people with lasers that night then.. yours were the most powerful though, that Frankenstein is a beast!

Cool idea! shame it didn't work, perhaps today with everyone having access to much more powerful lasers it'd have more of a chance. 100.000 people with 1w 445s might do it.

jakeGT

Let's do it, even if we can't paint the moon I say we call up guineas book of world records and try to make the largest gathering of people with lasers and make the worlds largest or most spectacular handheld pointer laser light show? Think about getting 5,000 people all in one big open place shining 5,000 beams in the sky. And getting pictures from a plane would be awesome! We could find a pilot (I am working on my private pilots license and my dad has his. Aerial pics of that would be awesome
Who's with me?!?

Three people with lasers that night then.. yours were the most powerful though, that Frankenstein is a beast!

Cool idea! shame it didn't work, perhaps today with everyone having access to much more powerful lasers it'd have more of a chance. 100.000 people with 1w 445s might do it.

Well 445s have terrible divergence, greens would be ideal. Very visible, reasonable power for cheap and wonderful divergence.