Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sharp 638nm?

Went back and reread it. You are right, he did claim this about an Oclaro. One that no longer exists. I was hoping that maybe it was a lower WL then 635nm. Maybe 620nm. That would have been worth looking into.

Yes it was the Oclaro 700mW 638 Diode i got from DTR when i got it i was amazed the color was orange more then red but i damaged it i accidentally reversed the batteries, so i keep purchasing other Oclaro 700mW and never was able to find the same color so i ask DTR about it and it must bin something different about the diode this was like 2 year ago, i will check i may have some pics on this laptop if not i will post some when i get home :)

alien laser talking about an oclaro 700mw that had 2 years ago that was a lower wavelengh than normal,i dont think someone yet tested the new sharp 700mw diode as we dont have any reports yet for it

See here...Sharp 700mW 638 Diode Quick Test

The increased Near field geometry is not a real concern for HH units.

I have not tested the new Sharp 700 mW Red. Might be a superior selection for a RED HH. Dunno.

I have Sooo many other projects ongoing...This is yet another one...added to the pile.

Beam Out :eg: