Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Severely cut my thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlar

I was jumped and had my skull fractured, and 4 ribs broke with a 2" pipe during a mugging.

Who the hell would jump you?!?! Did you piss someone off? I can't imagine someone just picking you out on the street and saying, "lets jump him". :thinking:

I've had numerous cuts and slices requiring plenty of stitches. Sprained and torn ligaments.

But I guess the worse was the car accident in 2005. I was driving home from work on a road where the speed limit was 55mph so I was doing about 60. This guy decides to pull out from a stop sign when I was about 60 yds from it. All I could do was lock up the brakes. I broadsided his Tundra with my little Tercel. Crushed both heels (5 surgeries since), broken right arm, and a collapsed left lung.

One of the worst parts was getting a chest-tube inserted in the trauma room while being fully awake, that really sucked.

Last edited:

Lase

I've had a hell of a time with injuring myself.

So far I've:
- Been in a head on car crash
- Impaled myself on a construction star-picket (removing my appendix)
- Shattered my coccyx (tailbone) in a skating accident (was temporarily paralyzed and can't sit comfortably anymore)
- Got hairline fractures in both wrists and ankles from skating
- Fallen in a manhole and had a nail go through my shin into the bone.
- Put my hand through a commercial tomato slicer (basically cutting my fingers into paper thin slices from tip to knuckle)
- Had multiple piercing ripped out (worst ones were in my septum and bridge)
- Had the back of my neck sliced open with a razor blade
- had the head of a nail puncture through my knee and out the other side.
- And I've sliced my thumb almost clean off with a Stanly knife.

There's more but they're the worst.

Lase

Last edited:
Who the hell would jump you?!?! Did you piss someone off? I can't imagine someone just picking you out on the street and saying, "lets jump him". :thinking:

When I was ~14 I was walking home carrying a Black Sabbath album. This car with 4 older kids pulled up and told me they wanted the album. I told them to F off, and they all jumped out and started pummeling, and jumping on me to take me down. I saw a car coming so I dragged a few into the street in front of the car. The car stopped for a second and took off. One of the guys ran to the car and grabbed the pipe and hit me in the right rib cage, and them my head. I pretended I was knocked out, and they took off. Still holding the album. ;)

LaZeRz

When I was ~14 I was walking home carrying a Black Sabbath album. This car with 4 older kids pulled up and told me they wanted the album. I told them to F off, and they all jumped out and started pummeling, and jumping on me to take me down. I saw a car coming so I dragged a few into the street in front of the car. The car stopped for a second and took off. One of the guys ran to the car and grabbed the pipe and hit me in the right rib cage, and them my head. I pretended I was knocked out, and they took off. Still holding the album. ;)

Cheap bastards...

Worst things ever happen to me was I had my teeth kicked out, and beaten silly by some cops. I lost conciseness a few times, and defecated in my pants.

I was jumped and had my skull fractured, and 4 ribs broke with a 2" pipe during a mugging.

My friend shot me in the arm playing with a 22. rifle. He was aiming at my head first, I told him to stop Fing around, and he shot me proving it was unloaded. ^^

I was standing behind a door when it was kick in and it pulled up 8 of my 10 toe nails.

Fractured multiple vertebrae trying to pick up an end of a 800lbs steel I-beam.

Fell off my bike while I was drinking out of a glass Coke bottle. Tor up my upper lip, and nose.

Fell while running in the rain, and bit off ~80% of my tongue.

To name a few...:undecided:

So I guess your nickname is "Lucky"?

Wow, I think i'm going to knock on wood. I haven't had anything nearly that bad happen to me...

The only thing that I can remeber is almost severing my acheles tendon on a buried glass bottle and having one of those spikes form the dishwasher trays go through my cheek...

It was a bust. Thats all the details I will share.

If the cop would have identified himself I would have done nothing. They are suppose to be showing a badge, and identify themselves upon entering. That little fact saved me from doing hard time.

:crackup::crackup::crackup: LMFAO! Sure, complain about how the cops bust in on you while they are actually doing their job!

Wonder if you were running protection for pimps or drug dealers, most likely both, which makes you no better than either.

LMFAO! Sure, complain about how the cops bust in on you while they are actually doing their job!

Wonder if you were running protection for pimps or drug dealers, most likely both, which makes you no better than either.

You can wonder all you want.

Last edited:
You can wonder all you want.

Don't need to, was more of a musing.

About the pimps and whores I know for sure, and it is VERY rare when that doesn't go hand in hand with drugs.

Ever wonder how many lives you contributed to ruining?

Now that I do wonder about.

Don't need to, was more of a musing.

About the pimps and whores I know for sure, and it is VERY rare when that doesn't go hand in hand with drugs.

Ever wonder how many lives you contributed to ruining?

Now that I do wonder about.

.....:tired:

Last edited:
Really? Me too, but you're a hypocrite of the worst kind, and you're also a troll.

By worst kind I mean self righteous. You actually seem to be proud of your screw ups and life of crime. Way to go there champ!

27842-beating_dead_horse_what.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.