Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SENKAT ACCOUNT REPLACED

Why did senkat delete his account???

he left so unexpectedly!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

this forum is partially cripled without him! :'( :'(

regards,

amk

Kenom

Re: SENKAT ACCOUNT DELETED

he's been indicating he would leave for some time. Now he's gone! He's probably going to get out of lasers completely.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

senkat decided to leave and it is better off without him, for now at least. he hasn't been himself

check out some of the posts he made on his 'hidden' account, riddle, insulting members and cursing. greg told me about this account he had created in email, and it is his, the IP matches

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?action=viewprofile;username=riddle

go to the bottom of the profile and 'view last 25 posts'

some of you will probably be shocked

*claps* Good job releasing your anger, senkat (If your reading this) :)

It would have been much more fun if you wouldn't have told us that he controlled the "riddle" account...

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

i also received several emails from greg where he was not happy to say the least. i think he is just mad he lost his mod privileges.. it seems like he lost support for the forum as soon as it became clear that i would not be able to have mods on the forum anymore, under strict advice of my attorney. greg may have helped get the forum where it is, but now he doesn't seem to be acting like his kind/helpful/friendly self, as evident in the posts on his riddle account on the forum

Everyone that was a mod lost it, since the server crashed.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

timelord, and a few other people got pissed about losing their mod status and have started yet another laser forum, not sure exactly what's going on with senkat, but knowing he's riddle makes even less sense to me

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

i was forced to remove all mods from the forum under legal advice from my attorney after receiving several serious complaints about libel and defamation on the forum. i could not risk possibly being responsible for what others wrote i had to pay thousands of dollars to defend the forum b/c of posts i didnt even make, and im lucky i didn't have to shut it down. my attorney was an expert in the specific issue i hired him for, and i had to follow his advice.

right now there cannot be moderators, but me and my fiance are actively monitoring the forum and it is going well so far.

i tried many times to apologize to greg about doing what i had to do. he was unhappy i could not give details about what exactly happened, even though i was under strict advice from my attorney not to

Greg is a good man -- His biggest fault is that he's honest about his thoughts. Too often, I had to agree with him so I guess this old fart is in his boat.
You will be missed here and I wish you the best of luck in your future.

Mike

This might be kinda offtopic, but do you think he is still going to sell diodes?

...lazer.... ;D ;D ;D

Quote from e-mail:

Hi,

This is amkdeath from LPF, I just wanted to know why you deleted your LPF account
Also, from your PM, I thought you said you do not monitor your site anymore? So if someone were to place an order, you would cancel it?

Sad to see you are withdrawing,

Amk

--REPLY from SenKat

No – I do not monitor LPF anymore ! I am tired of the “drama” and other items, so have decided to not play games anymore. I still monitor my site

Regards,

Greg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so I guess he still sells diodes.

NOTE: i deleted parts of teh e-mails, as they were not related to this thread, and there is no reason to know those parts...

I saw how riddle was jumping at SenKat, though as C0ld has said:

TALKING BEHIND HIS BACK WILL NOT TAKE THIS ANYWHERE GOOD

so I guess its happened, and we better deal with it.

regards,

amk

Kenom said:
he's been indicating he would leave for some time.  Now he's gone!  He's probably going to get out of lasers completely.

kenom, after some research, SenKat is NOT withdrawing from lasers completely...

glona

so i jsut orderd a diode a few days ago il still get it right?