Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling some stuff

jake21

im not fighting over it, i was just posting if  john_lawson dident take it that i was next in line and i wanted the googles to sorry if i sounded like i was bidding on it.

I'll take both sets of goggles.

I think I'm the only person who has outright vouched for the goggles without trying to haggle a combo deal with something else.

PM Sent...

If the silver or black caps aren't taken I'll buy one of them. Prefer the silver ones

brtaman said:
Don't want to get in between anything, but I am on john_lawsons side on this one.

The one great thing that I really liked about this forum was the unwritten rule of first come first served, it was IMO one of the signs of a great community. I have had countless situations on here where I REALLY wanted something, but was beat to it, I let it go. I am sure the opposite has happened as well. Lets keep this great tradition going, in the future?

I will let it go. I don't think its worth getting into a big fight just because I wanted something.
looking back on it I think that if I REALLY wanted a power meter I shouldn't have just tried to "buy my way" into getting a meter. :) Just let him have it. Sorry, I've been making some seriously stupid posts lately. :p

--hydro15

john_lawson said:
yea sorry for the tude lpf members i'm usually not like this  :-[
got my feathers ruffeld up there i'm going back to bed i woke up really early to see if laserturd replied i see he was online but must have gotten a "BETTER" offer elsewhere love that lpf loyallty ::)

$hit you guys, i have school and water polo, and LPF is blocked at school because its a forum. I havent responded to anyone yet.

I wasnt expecting anything like this and im not sure exactly what to do about the meter. Obviously it would be nice to get a little more money, but i have been on this forum a long time and i like to honor things like first come first serve.

For those who asked for things like the bluray and the caps etc, i will get some pics and respond in a bit, i just want to get this out here so that people know im still here.

So can anyone give me any advice as to what i should do?

daguin

laserterd said:
So can anyone give me any advice as to what i should do?

You placed a price on an item. Someone offered to pay your price. You should honor that deal.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=laserterd link=1222845920/20#25 date=1222927231]So can anyone give me any advice as to what i should do?

You placed a price on an item.  Someone offered to pay your price.  You should honor that deal.

Peace,
dave[/quote]

ya thats what i was thinking.

laserterd said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1222845920/0#17 date=1222892494]yea sorry for the tude lpf members i'm usually not like this :-[
got my feathers ruffeld up there i'm going back to bed i woke up really early to see if laserturd replied i see he was online but must have gotten a "BETTER" offer elsewhere love that lpf loyallty ::)

$hit you guys, i have school and water polo, and LPF is blocked at school because its a forum. I havent responded to anyone yet.

I wasnt expecting anything like this and im not sure exactly what to do about the meter. Obviously it would be nice to get a little more money, but i have been on this forum a long time and i like to honor things like first come first serve.

For those who asked for things like the bluray and the caps etc, i will get some pics and respond in a bit, i just want to get this out here so that people know im still here.

So can anyone give me any advice as to what i should do? [/quote]

I think you should give it to the first person that asked for it. Me trying to "buy my way" was really pathetic. :-[

--hydro15

john_lawson said:
hey guys and thanks let me know who  to pay for that meter i'll send funds in the morning when i get home just let me know ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ok so paypal the money to strongholdmail@hotmail.com , and PM me your address. Ill mail it as soon as i can, once i get the money. Im thinking i will need about 15 bucks or so to mail it to you, a bit more for faster/ insuranced shipping.

stealle said:
I'll take both sets of goggles.

I think I'm the only person who has outright vouched for the goggles without trying to haggle a combo deal with something else.

PM Sent...

So what about the goggles? I made the above post yesterday ::) and I sent you a PM... no response.

Do you really want to sell them?

AoiShikaku said:
If the silver or black caps aren't taken I'll buy one of them.  Prefer the silver ones

k i can send those to you. let me know what your address is in a PM.

Also, stealle, ill send the goggles to you as well. PM me your address.

ill be sending this stuff on the weekend.

Not sure what is still available and what is spoken for, but I would be interested in the "WL-caps black-only".

Everything has had some interest or been taken except for the 125mw CNI. Heres a list of stuff and who wants to buy them/ has bought them:

Kenometer: john_lawson ($100) MONEY RECEIVED
Pulsar 125: sawt ($150)
Black Cap set: sawt ($20)
Silver Cap set: AoiShikaku ($20) MONEY RECEIVED
Blue (650nm) Goggles: stealle ($20)
Red (532nm) Goggles: stealle ($20)
Bunch of balloons, etc: girpy ($20)

Some of these people may drop out, (likely), so keep your eyes peeled. Theres a few more things available:

125mw green CNI pen style: $150 (reduced)

Modified WL core, putting out about 107mw of IR, burns well. looks like shit. ($30)