Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling my 75mw E3 Elite Wicked lasers (Cheap, look!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm u guys sure, i might miss out on a deal. but you people are the experts, so i will take your advice, unless he posts some pics wiv his LPF user on a peice of paper in the photos i wont buy

Daawood123, don't buy it unless he posts pictures and shows proof that he has it.

Even then, be sure to not send it as a gift, as you will not have any buyer protection and if he does scam you, you won't be able to get your money back.

The only time I have ever requested payment as gift is when the buyer didn't have, and could not have his paypal address confirmed.

DO NOT SEND PAYMENT. AS A GIFT OR OTHERWISE!

It's only an option if you know, and trust the person. In this case the guy doesn't even post a picture with username and date.

Last edited:
Folks, for those that are actually pondering the thought of sending this person any amount of money...Wake the F--ck UP!

No posts, half price, a hot item = SCAM

This would make a very good reference post perhaps or perhaps a sticky in the Buy/Sell forum.

TJ and DJNY LED Police. all over dude although i think you held back a few punches

Last edited:

DJNY

Who gave this thread a 5* rating?

Whoever buys this without an updated original post IS STUPID.

omg. this "seller" is now sending me pm's saying "haha you just mised out on a deal, sold it someone for $30" etc etc. its so anoying. i dont care if he sold it, more than anything im glad coz now i can spend my money on other things intead of this peice of cr*p

DJNY

^ Oh he always PM´d you, but never updated/replied to his thread here?

Doesn´t suprize me. Now we KNOW that he is a scammer.

It is sad that someone will join a forum just to scam someone for a few bucks. Truly an example of the lowest scum we have on this earth.

Gun

The last post in this thread was over a year ago, no need to necropost it now :rolleyes:

Also, what kind of flashlight is that listed in your signature?!? I don't recommend googling "cum flashlight" :crackup:

Last edited:
The last post in this thread was over a year ago, no need to necropost it now :rolleyes:

Also, what kind of flashlight is that listed in your signature?!? I don't recommend googling "cum flashlight" :crackup:

LOL I was thinking about that too..
Fleshlight? :rolleyes:...

Don't necropost, Alphonsus. Look at a thread date before posting on it.....

Oh sorry dint realise. Anyway the flashlight is those kind of small reading LED light, those u can get together with a laser for a buck or two. Nothing much :p

Status
Not open for further replies.