Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling LASER Collection

Rivem

Glad to see you're getting some sales now Whodunit. :)

I wish you and your girlfriend well and a quick recovery.

We've got something easy to get ahold of in Colorado that can really help some people with pain if you're considering a move. ;)

Are these laser all tested on spec? I am interested in a few.

I tested most of his JLs. before reshipping to 'Who' all were overspec as usual- afaik about the only JLs that were just spec were the PL- E 473 50 mW- an embarrassing laser for JL (& me) wrong IR filters perhaps not IR at all- so we got way high readings until somebody checked- we got the right filters in the mail

bump--

some who have posted here ... embarrassing..
buy or say bye bye-
yeah you have opinions and we all have asses too
but this is his FS thread-
not 'lets make a deal'-lots prefer PL-Cs & Pl-Ds over PL-Es. much smaller and heavier build- had safety features NOT on any PL-Es-
unfair to question how these were treated/used- only he knows that plus what he paid (at GB prices) --

if you don't like his numbers PM him an offer
if you here to looky loo ?? get a life.

Dawinzi, thanks for confirming that for me :)
Rivem, I think we might be getting some green medicine in Ohio (legally) within the next few years. But if I happen to find myself out that way, I'll keep that in mind whe but if I happen to find myself out that way, I'll keep that in mind ;)
Len, thank you so much for looking into all of that for me, and for the advice. This has all been pretty overwhelming lately, and I have been missing out on a few opportunities like that I think. I'm looking into all of that as we speak :) actually were probably going to be getting on food stamps with in the next few weeks here.
And her next doctors appointment is in a month from today. They are supposed to talk about pain management, and are going to decide whether or not she's going to start a new round of chemo. Sometimes when I start thinking about all of that, no matter how much I want to help, it just makes me not able to think as well. All the support on here, has been so amazing. I just wanted to thank everybody who has left positive comments :) so, if you have said something, and I haven't directly thanked you in a message or post, thank you so much!

who depending on your insurance some of them have a appeal process for medications. I take a bunch and some times my insurance tries to get out of paying for mine. Its bull puckey but it does happen but sometimes if a doctor says hey she needs these in order to get better they insurance a$$holes change their minds. If you have state care then its a uphill battle I wish you luck

BUMP
I updated the list and lowered prices, check it out guys.
P.S. if somebody were to take all that I have left, they would get an excellent deal!

Last edited:

BobMc

I would be interested in talking to you about the whole lot?

Can somebody please tell me what the Riegel was and price? I don't see it in the OP and the craigs list add has zero information.

If its sold then I'll plead again. People, please STOP deleting the OP's if the items sell simply edit it and write sold! Theres no need to delete. This is valuable information to some that keeps getting deleted. I am actively looking for a 593.5nm and this would have been very helpful for me to know what power it was, wl, and what it sold for.

I made a thread asking people to please stop deleting items or entire OP's when they sell. Hap, you do this all the time as well. c'mon guys its not necessary at ALL. Just write SOLD.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi olympus, yes the Rigel has been sold. :D
I've only LPM'ed it once with the batteries that it came with, the results are in my sig.
In a couple of days I'll post a pictorial of this baby, not a review, but just some shots of what I think is a pretty cool laser!

I do agree with you, it's nice to be able to use old posts for a reference, I prefer all the info. to be left in place also.

PM incoming.