Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SELEM 10 !!!!!!!!!! Whos Going

• Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date
Words fail to adequately describe how awesome these event are.
JUST GO!!
IF I were closer ( im 17+ hrs away drive time- been to 5 SELEMs) I would never miss a SELEM ever.
You will want to host your own and the #1 teacher is Adam 'buffo' who makes SELEM what it is and knows how it CAN be done!! Each new year these grow-and get better.
JUST GO ALREADY
Convince a friend to split cost-normally non forum members can attend with member.
beds as cheap as $25 per night. free morning grub- sleep when you get back home.
BS&T - DOOR PRIZES!!! make friends with other new guys and laser legends..
networking as it FINESET.
just go!!!

D

Deleted member 16589

Words fail to adequately describe how awesome these event are.
JUST GO!!
IF I were closer ( im 17+ hrs away drive time- been to 5 SELEMs) I would never miss a SELEM ever.
You will want to host your own and the #1 teacher is Adam 'buffo' who makes SELEM what it is and knows how it CAN be done!! Each new year these grow-and get better.
JUST GO ALREADY
Convince a friend to split cost-normally non forum members can attend with member.
beds as cheap as $25 per night. free morning grub- sleep when you get back home.
BS&T - DOOR PRIZES!!! make friends with other new guys and laser legends..
networking as it FINESET.
just go!!!

I'm trying to organize filling 2 adjacent suites so we can open the door between them we will need 8 people for this. If we fill a suite its around $30 per person per night. and we get a kitchen.

D

Deleted member 16589

Bump GUYs anyone who is debating this If you can feasibly do it Its well worth it.

I'm In on that Like I said I wanna fill 2 adjacent rooms So we can continue the laser binge after hours :D.

My brother and I will be coming there by ourselves and could room with someone.

I think KANG at PL said ne might need a roommate too?

Last edited:

94Z28

Im only 30 minutes away from location, and will be trying my best to attend. Gotta save up some bonus days. If anyone needs help with finding places to stay or other stuff I may be able to help... I also have a good friend in the nearby town of Denver who I may be staying with for FREE. I know the surrounding areas well been here since 2000.

Don't know how expensive rooms are in the newton area but I do know where I live rooms are cheap, and the areas around it are cheap.

/edit.. I will also try to accommodate some refreshments of some sort (snacks, or drinks etc).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16589

4 weeks to go!
AWSOME I cant believe i missed this reply.

My brother and I will be coming there by ourselves and could room with someone.

I think KANG at PL said ne might need a roommate too?

Awesome I'm still trying to fill 1 or 2 suites if we get 4 to a suite its like ~$30 is a head per night.
My room plans sorta fell through I'm going to try again first of August after i come home from vacation to re get together with everyone who is interested I need to get everyone's email so we can get room booked.

Im only 30 minutes away from location, and will be trying my best to attend. Gotta save up some bonus days. If anyone needs help with finding places to stay or other stuff I may be able to help... I also have a good friend in the nearby town of Denver who I may be staying with for FREE. I know the surrounding areas well been here since 2000.

Don't know how expensive rooms are in the newton area but I do know where I live rooms are cheap, and the areas around it are cheap.

/edit.. I will also try to accommodate some refreshments of some sort (snacks, or drinks etc).

Awesome dude it will be a great intro into the forum I know its expensive but TOTALLY worth it. Total laser binge!
Thanks for the offer great backup plan if hotel falls through. Hotel is pretty they give us a SELEM discount that helps a lot A few years ago it was $90 for a 2 person room when me and my dad went. not sure what it is now.

Last edited by a moderator: