Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SELEM 10 !!!!!!!!!! Whos Going

• Thread starter Deleted member 16589
  • Start date

I want-- had to skip last time- 5 in a row-not bad..

it has always been worth effort & $.

seeking 2 or 3 more to split suite 4 nites... bring it down to ~$25 each per night
best deal going.

D

Deleted member 16589

I want-- had to skip last time- 5 in a row-not bad..

it has always been worth effort & $.

seeking 2 or 3 more to split suite 4 nites... bring it down to ~$25 each per night
best deal going.

Me Brad Sam and another PL member did that last year.
I may be interested. Saves money.

I hopefully will be able to make it. Although I'll have to find out what my schedule will be then.
It's always fun to be with fellow laser enthusiasts in person.

D

Deleted member 16589

I hopefully will be able to make it. Although I'll have to find out what my schedule will be then.
It's always fun to be with fellow laser enthusiasts in person.

Awesome cant wait to hear about your first year at that laser school
Ill have a bunch to show off this year.
Ill have my 612 561 and with any luck My 593.5 100mW (finally found a driver)

Last edited by a moderator:

diachi

Wish I could go - needing some good photon action - oh well. I'm still up for hosting Yellowknife LEM! :D

Bump ... :p

DJZ

Folks, there are 71 days left before the opening of this event. More importantly, if you haven't registered to attend, the fee increases by $30 after May 31st. Register now to save some money!

I'm hoping to finally make it to SELEM this year...we will see. I want to bring some big lasers, but don't think my car could make it so I'll probably just rent a car if I go.

D

Deleted member 16589

Folks, there are 71 days left before the opening of this event. More importantly, if you haven't registered to attend, the fee increases by $30 after May 31st. Register now to save some money!

Awesome thanks for the reminder Will be sure to do that tonight.

I'm hoping to finally make it to SELEM this year...we will see. I want to bring some big lasers, but don't think my car could make it so I'll probably just rent a car if I go.

AWESOME. You driving down from NY or will this be before you move.
I'm still looking for a ride as I most likely wont have a car that week.(long story)
I still need to contact who i road with last time.

I'll be moving to NY later in August so I'd likely leave from IL. That being said I'm making a couple trips around that time frame so I may end up just flying there. Too much still up in the air for me at this point...

already reigstered :)

Only possible issue is my Wife just had Cancer surgery, so as long as things are good, we are both going.

Plus need the time to relax!