Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Seem like we got another deal.

sku_26241_3.jpg

Anyone up to light matches with these?

DealExtreme: $4.99 Transformer Series Match Sticks (10-Box Pack)
4.99/10 = 49Cents a box of matches.. White,Black,red,green head :D

or 12 green head box for 4.99
DealExtreme: $4.99 Lee Bruce Series Match Sticks (12-Box Pack)

Yeah, I saw these and then I clicked the Ignor button. :) Rather pricy for just a box of matches.

Jaseth

Mind telling me what some transformer matches are doing in the "Lasers > General" section?
This is not even relevant in the Deals & Discounts section as the price of these is much higher than in your local store.
:wtf:

Seb

It's kinda neat that you get multiple colors of matches (makes for sort of a difficulty system, white matches being the hardest, etc)

Not at all out of place since match burning is a large component of having fun with lasers ;)

I like the fact that they come in multiple tip colors. It allow for easy experimentation with wavelengths and how the color of an object is key to it's ability to be burned.

Jaseth

You have a point MarioMaster. :shhh:
The colours make these interesting.

Seb

k1kb0t

Those matches look cool but ever since I got some flash paper I haven't used a match.

Jon

Whatever happened to the original DX matches? The ones that left a ton of smoke and you got a whole lot of them? I never had a chance to order them.

-Mark