Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Science of lasers forum?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey guys, sounds like enough people think this is a good idea

what exactly do you think the board should be called?

Physics of Lasers?

i think this is a great idea, just want to name the board the way you all think is best

MarioMaster said:
i think this section will get about as much use as the medical lasers section
I have a feeling that is going to be true, but it never hurts to try.

hmm...

Science & Lasers
Discuss physics, metaphysics and science applied to lasers!

daguin

nikokapo said:
hmm...

Science & Lasers
Discuss physics, [highlight]metaphysics [/highlight]and science applied to lasers!

You want to discuss ontology and cosmology in a laser group?

Well . . . . the beams are pretty . . . . .and they make me feel good . . . . .I heard that someone was using them for healing . . . .they are definitely "vibrational" . . .and . . . .and . .and . . .and . . .uhmmmm . . . .

OHM OHM OHM MANE PADME OHHHMMMM . . . . .OHM OHM OHM MANE PADME OHHHMMMM . . . . OHM OHM OHM MANE PADME OHHHMMMM

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1210588140/12#21 date=1212203536]hmm...

Science & Lasers
Discuss physics, [highlight]metaphysics [/highlight]and science applied to lasers!

Well . . . . the beams are pretty . . . . .and they make me feel good . . . . .I heard that someone was using them for healing . . . .they are definitely "vibrational" . . .and . . . .and . .and . . .and . . .uhmmmm . . . .

OHM OHM OHM MANE PADME OHHHMMMM . . . . .OHM OHM OHM MANE PADME OHHHMMMM . . . . OHM OHM OHM MANE PADME OHHHMMMM

Peace,
dave[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

You crack me up dave...

daguin said:
[quote author=nikokapo link=1210588140/12#21 date=1212203536]hmm...

Science & Lasers

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Nope, if you wanted to scream like that I'd send you to the Red Lasers section to look for something called the "dilda-lazor" :D

And, what does Padme have to do with lasers? She is in Star Wars...but... huh?

JLSE

nikokapo said:
[quote author=daguin link=1210588140/12#22 date=1212204516][quote author=nikokapo link=1210588140/12#21 date=1212203536]hmm...

Science & Lasers

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Nope, if you wanted to scream like that I'd send you to the Red Lasers section to look for something called the "dilda-lazor" :D

And, what does Padme have to do with lasers? She is in Star Wars...but... huh?[/quote]

Isnt that the line from War Games?, its in the first 3 mins

daguin

nikokapo said:

And, what does Padme have to do with lasers? She is in Star Wars...but... huh?

**SIGh**

For the heathens on the list . . . .

Ohm is the sound of the universe

Ohm is the sound of the beginning

Ohm is the sound of balance

Ohm is the sound that the universe made before the beginning

It is *why* Padme was given the name. She was the beginning. She was what came before. She was the source of the balance. Without her there would have been no Luke Skywalker. Without her there would have been no new Jedi. Without here there would have been no episodes II, III, IV, V, or VI. Without her . . . you get the point?

Ontology = a specification of a conceptualization
Cosmology = understanding the universe as a unified whole

Which board did you want this to go in again?

Peace,
dave

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i added this new section. if anyone sees a thread that should be moved to this new section please let me know via PM and i will do it

enjoy the forum!

regards
-avery

c0ldshadow said:
i added this new section. if anyone sees a thread that should be moved to this new section please let me know via PM and i will do it

enjoy the forum!

regards
-avery

Awesome!!! :D :D :D

I guess we'll give it a trial run and see how it turns out. I'll try to make a good thought-provoking thread in there once a day, and see if everyone maintains interest.

Thanks again c0ld :cool:

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
happy to help, GooeyGus

enjoy the forums

regards,
-avery