Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The thread of all sci-fi drama threads

I hope it's not luck of the draw, I never have any problems with Scifi. But I havnt ordered that many Lasers from them either :/

Re: Paypal claim active vs Sci-Fi Lasers

From what I understand it was 90 days, but now it is extended to 180 days, also with many people filing a dispute against SciFi it should be easier.

Thank you very much, there's still a good chance of me getting my money back

Re: My experience with SciFi lasers

Okay well reading all this, I guess I should cancel my idea of ordering a 650mw 405 May 1st and just wait it out? Probably a good idea. Sounds like he's overwhelmed with claims and orders.

Razako

I hope it's not luck of the draw, I never have any problems with Scifi. But I havnt ordered that many Lasers from them either :/
When was your last order? It seems to be a more recent thing.

With all the orders he's received due to scifi drama, Sanwu should be sending Eitan a thank you card!

Ahahaha! Lol yeah you're right. Hopefully they get back their good rep in time. In the mean time I really need to try and build my first 445. I'm always afraid I'd mess something up, kinda jealous that most of you know what you're doing and can build a laser out of just about anything, I guess that comes with time and experience :D

With all the orders he's received due to scifi drama, Sanwu should be sending Eitan a thank you card!

Actually SciFi should be sending hard working honest suppliers like DTR and SANWU an apology card for the damage he has done to LPF's name.

Good people have worked hard and earned their good standing, for Eithan to do this he owes an apology, he put me in harms way with his breech of confidentiality and he caused stress to new and old members who trusted him, his words have done damage and he is liable.

Then as if that was not enough he attempted to threaten and intimidate when called out for his lies, he had the audacity to threaten action for the defamation of his character, charcter of which he has demonstrated to have a negative value, nobody owes him anything.

p.s. Have you received your laser yet?

Last edited:

When was your last order? It seems to be a more recent thing.

Yeah I think you're right because my last order was around 8 months ago and everything seemed to be ok

When I escalated a claim, PayPal didn't ask about the item, I didn't offer additional details beyond what was written in the original invoice or my description if I paid without an invoice. I got all my money back.

Maybe a don't ask don't tell kind of thing?

I saw that too. Maybe he/she knows Crazy Jay who created it (benefit of the doubt assumption here ...).

Oh, you got your dolla-bux back? How long did it take, and when did you file the claim?

Actually SciFi should be sending hard working honest suppliers like DTR and SANWU an apology card for the damage he has done to LPF's name.

Good people have worked hard and earned their good standing, for Eithan to do this he owes an apology, he put me in harms way with his breech of confidentiality and he caused stress to new and old members who trusted him, his words have done damage and he is liable.

Then as if that was not enough he attempted to threaten and intimidate when called out for his lies, he had the audacity to threaten action for the defamation of his character, charcter of which he has demonstrated to have a negative value, nobody owes him anything.

p.s. Have you received your laser yet?

I'm still waiting on my Paypal claim to go through. Eitan hasn't responded yet. If by one week later he hasn't, the claim defaults to my favour.

When my money gets in, I'm buying a challenger from Sanwu.

Course, it goes without saying that my tracking number is still broken.

OVNI

Oh, you got your dolla-bux back? How long did it take, and when did you file the claim?

Got 3 transactions completely refunded. Recovered $700. Was with another seller on LPF. Whole claim involved Dispute to Escalation to Refund. I escalated immediately (couple days after filing a dispute) then it took about 2 weeks. Did this last month.

Razako

My tracking still doesn't work and no lasers were delivered this week. Eitan has also failed to make any attempt at resolving the issue or contacting me. Hopefully he has money in his acct and paypal sends mine back soon. I'd love to buy more products from jetlasers and sanwu. I escalated my dispute to a claim thursday morning and I haven't heard a peep out of Eitan.

Last edited:

Got 3 transactions completely refunded. Recovered $700. Was with another seller on LPF. Whole claim involved Dispute to Escalation to Refund. I escalated immediately (couple days after filing a dispute) then it took about 2 weeks. Did this last month.

Did the seller come into the claim, or did you win it by default?

My tracking still doesn't work and no lasers were delivered this week. Eitan has also failed to make any attempt at resolving the issue or contacting me. Hopefully he has money in his acct and paypal sends mine back soon. I'd love to buy more products from jetlasers and sanwu. I escalated my dispute to a claim thursday morning and I haven't heard a peep out of Eitan.

Unfortunately, I think he's gone and won't be returning to either the forums or his website to fill more orders.

-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.