Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey79

Re: Sci Fi Lasers - Update

I placed my order for a 1.3-1.8W 445nm a few days ago. Just wondering if all the issues with shipping delays have been taken care of.

I placed my order for a 1.3-1.8W 445nm a few days ago. Just wondering if all the issues with shipping delays have been taken care of.

Yep most of them were.

Only Arcane 2.0 orders are being delayed a bit due to parts shipment delay. SF501B should get out on time +-

Nvloc

Awaitng your email reply from a couple weeks ago, feel free to get back to me sometime.

:whistle:

Thanks in advance

Awaitng your email reply from a couple weeks ago, feel free to get back to me sometime.

:whistle:

Thanks in advance
Just PM the joker from here and you will have a reply in 24hr, he may have skimmed through your email

I ordered a SF501B 405nm Violet earlier this week for a UK destination and I'm getting impatient already :D
It cant come fast enough :)

Ian

I ordered a SF501B 405nm Violet earlier this week for a UK destination and I'm getting impatient already :D
It cant come fast enough :)

Ian

Hi :)

I am on a holiday till sunday. It should get out in about a week.

For any help pm me asap :beer:

Hi :)

I am on a holiday till sunday. It should get out in about a week.

For any help pm me asap :beer:

Hi, thanks for the reply I'm quite patient so no worries it will get here when it gets here :)

Ian

My bad bud.

I will email you in a few moments. Was pretty busy and probably forgot.

edit : emailed you bud :beer:

He killed it. I will try help him fix it or something :beer:

Can i ask why you went dark immediately after i paid? Ive emailed you now 3 times, and posted on your threads but still no response?

Re: Sci-fi lasers?

Can i ask why you went dark immediately after i paid? Ive emailed you now 3 times, and posted on your threads but still no response?

I also have a problem with a laser. The trouble is that, at the moment, I cannot afford to send it back for repair or testing. Sci-Fi lasers are definitely the very best out there but....I was disappointed with my last purchase.

I also have a problem with a laser. The trouble is that, at the moment, I cannot afford to send it back for repair or testing. Sci-Fi lasers are definitely the very best out there but....I was disappointed with my last purchase.

What is the problem ? please email me again. If you can not send it email me and I will try to send you a new one with no costs.

Also about the post up here ^^ from joeybab3. It is old , and we sorted it out a long ago.

He posted this review here a few days ago : http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/2-4w-445nm-sf501b-scifi-lasers-match-burns-93968.html

:)

Last edited:

Yeah he was on vacation, he made it all up to me, theres quite a time dofference so dont be worried

ive yet to hear anyone get burned by sci-fi lasers here..

joey79

Can I get a reply to the email I sent over a week ago regarding the power graph?

Can I get a reply to the email I sent over a week ago regarding the power graph?

Please re-email me. I got a lot of people emailing me , and it must have just gone down the list so I did not see it or something ...

:)

APEX1

Something seems fishy with some of these problems. I've never seen or heard bad things about SciFi's builds. And the way some of these problems are written, it just seems like some of these people no nothing about the laser or lasers in general. Hope it all works out though..

Something seems fishy with some of these problems. I've never seen or heard bad things about SciFi's builds. And the way some of these problems are written, it just seems like some of these people no nothing about the laser or lasers in general. Hope it all works out though..

:beer:

It is okay that some customers do not know how to operate lasers. As most of them get their first laser from me. So I get it. And we usually solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.