Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Sci-fi lasers?

Plenty of people here buy from there. Its owned by a member here. They are reliable and you can expect quality.

Alan

MICRON22 said:
On the bright side, I cant wait for my other laser from Sci-fi lasers to arrive. I've heard lots of good things about Sci-fi lasers, Which I should of just bought from them to begin with. O-like can go F themselves I dont care about them anymore. Dont be stupid like me and buy from those thieves.

Hmm MICRON22 just ordered from Sci-Fi lasers... Very suspicious:thinking:

Edit: And DoctorSirMisterProfessor joined today and posted this thread only an hour after "his" last thread that went downhill...

Last edited:

Scifi lasers is nothing but quality. Like previously stated, it is owned by a well trusted member here. I have yet to see a single negative thing about the owner or scifi lasers.

Im guessing you havent used the "LPF Search" for Sci Fi Lasers before this thread? because theres nothing but good quality and good customer service from Sci-Fi lasers, I Have Purchased Two Lasers from Sci-Fi and everything was perfect

Put It this way, ill give you $5USD if you have any problems what so every with SCI FI Lasers, :topic:

thanks for the good words guys ^^ :thanks:

I just came back from the holiday. Will start send orders and our lenses out asap.

:beer:

My first high power laser was from Sci-Fi lasers. Excellent place to buy from, I messaged him about buying one and he made sure to reserve one for me.

100% recommendation.

mine to haha 1w 445 power to the people laser!

A few days ago, i got a perfect Laser from Sci-fi Lasers. Always quick answered my questions. Quick delivery. Go for it !!!

Even a rudimentary search would have shown you that SciFi is owned by a member here and you could have also learned exactly what hosts he uses and where the parts come from, and a TON of members have his lasers.

Ive yet to buy from him but I have spoken several times about building a custom laser for me, always quick to respond and obviously he builds solid lasers..

Sci-Fi lasers is a great place to buy a laser from, I've just got a 445nm 501B from them and all the questions i had and all the help i needed, They got straight to me with everything i asked about.

A Big One-Up To Them :topic:

I bought from Sci-fi lasers and they are very nice laser..

Hello i am getting my very first laser from sci-fi lasers.

He treats me good and responds to emails within a hour to a day. great customer service. although i have not received the laser yet im sure it will be very good. he uses materials like wicked-lasers [/URL]example:aircraft grade aluminum host, g-2 lens etc. And he is a trusted member on here so go ahead and buy from him his prices are good for the time and materials that takes for him to make them. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.