Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Just bought three lasers from Sci-Fi

Click below Elly

SANWU

The challenger looks wonderful, but $130 for the laser, engraving, and shipping is a little more than I want to spend. Do you know if Sanwu happens to have an LPF discount code like survivallaser does?

Elly you can build yourself a 2+ watter for $100 look for the survival laser how to thread, it's quick and easy

I've thought about it, but my soldering iron is crap, I don't have a helping hands or any antistatic devices, I don't have a press vise or a diode presser, and I'm afraid of cooking the diode. The last two can be solved by buying a module with the diode and driver already installed, but still.

Worried about breaking stuff, and I don't have the money to buy replacement parts!

Elly the Challenger 1.2w is 100 dollars and has a copper core. You would rather wait for a warmed over 501 crappy flashlight with a crapola driver? That you probably wont even get?

https://sites.google.com/site/hkfew5e22/Series/challenger

TB1PEMEIVXXXXXJXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_600x600.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zKV8gF1.jpg

P001.jpg

DTR You can get 1.8w for 95 dollars in a 22mm module ready to go, just screw it onto a battery tube like the aspire with a pair of 16340 batteries.

LOOK

LOOK

THIS ONE < ASPIRE for sale here.

Look joker will take your 75 dollars and send you a hard time, or you spend a little more and get more and you get it. Get it?

Last edited:

School, how old are you Elly, you know about safety glasses Right? You have to were laser safety glasses that attenuate the wavelength you are working with if burning up close. Also you can use 2 x 16340 batteries for 7.4 v in place of 1 x 18650.

You will wear laser safety glasses Right?

Capture_04122016_182531_zpsb9bw25bf.png

Last edited:

School, how old are you Elly, you know about safety glasses Right? You have to were laser safety glasses that attenuate the wavelength you are working with if burning up close. Also you can use 2 x 16340 batteries for 7.4 v in place of 1 x 18650.

You will wear laser safety glasses Right?

Oh, I guess my phrasing was a bit ambiguous! I'm in college, and yes, I'm very much aware of how important safety glasses are! I bought a few pairs of Uvex glasses about a month ago. They've been sitting in my drawer since then, waiting for my laser.

And, in response to your edit, I would like a Challenger, but that's $40-$50 more than I originally wanted to spend. I just don't have the money for that. If it was $100 shipping included I'd be all over it, but it isn't, so I'm not.

Last edited:

Razako

Re: Still waiting on lasers from Sci-Fi

The tracking still doesn't work and no lasers have been delivered. Escalating to a paypal claim soon if nothing changes about this situation. Don't think I've ever had such a bad buying experience before. Has ANYBODY actually received something from scifi over the past week? Elly? Anyone?

0d5ea11d23a50897b7428551049caa86cfdd26a611566ab658767eeffa60f164_1.jpg

Last edited:
Sci-Fi Lasers is a total joke!!!!

I know I've got no posts and a newer account but I'm a longtime lurker!

Now I've been nothing but patient with Eitan, wasn't going to bad mouth him or publicly speak out about my ongoing experience but I've had enough - I've been waiting nearly 5 months to receive my Arcane 2.0, I've had 6 different tracking numbers (a couple of them were straight out fake) and many promises of receiving it next week, in two weeks or in seven days etc etc
Every time Eitan seems to blame the postage system but I seriously can't imagine Israel post being this dysfunctional, sure they might make a few errors but if they're genuinely how Eitan has made them out to be then it's a wonder how Israel post can even operate.

Also in saying that, the amount of times Eitan has said "I'm going to have a new package sent out this week" or "I've sent out a new package this week" I should deadset have about 7 lasers coming to me, how can anyone honestly be expected to believe this rubbish? I wish I had something good to say about him and his business but I really don't. I may as well not even bother emailing him anymore as NOTHING gets sorted I just get fed more lies or get told how "this needs to be sorted asap"

I even got given someone else's tracking number who literally happened to live 100km away from me (who got their laser totally fine no dramas)
I thought it may have been mine so I contacted the post office where it said it was being held on the tracking and they confirmed it was "my tracking number" but it was addressed to someone they locally know. How on earth does that happen? This was a month ago and apparently Eitan had sent two lasers at the same time, mine and the other Australian bloke but what do you know, I still have nothing.

There are so many more total lies I could mention but I'd be here for days.. My word of advice, don't even bother with Sci-Fi lasers as its been nothing but a total headache for me and as I can see many other people. I don't want to be offered a refund, I want my damn laser that I payed for straight up 5 months ago - sort your business out Eitan.

Rivem

Re: Sci-Fi Lasers is a total joke!!!!

Another person, yikes!

-Alex

I know. I'm not sure Sci-Fi can stay afloat after all this. These horror stories will probably be the first thing potential customers see. I feel a bit bad for Joker, but he could have avoided this.

I know. I'm not sure Sci-Fi can stay afloat after all this. These horror stories will probably be the first thing potential customers see. I feel a bit bad for Joker, but he could have avoided this.

Don't get me wrong he does seem like a nice guy, that's the only positive I can give him.

Re: My experience with SciFi lasers

A USA distribution operation, that's got to be meant as a joke.

SciFi :crackup: His promises are like a fart in a hurricane, they stink, but they don't count for anything.

Re: My experience with SciFi lasers

i'll build you something if it makes you feel better Thread OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.