Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

save 15% +free shipping+paypal=Promotions time

Ash

I looked at some of your products and they look promising, however, do you guarantee the measured power output of your lasers will match the claimed output that you are advertising?
Also, I would be willing to accept one (or several) of your 589nm or 473nm lasers for free to do an honest review.

Lol!

btw, I looked at the 589nm laser pics on his website, these look like old CNI 593nm laser pics, yet all CNI pen 589nm are fatter use a CR2 battery and have no pen clip? Nobody else makes a yellow pen to my knowledge either... ????

Want a yellow laser at a reasonable price? He doesn't have it! -GH

Last edited:
To lunch time, so slow response

Yes, we are direct factory shipments, power testing will be conducted prior to shipment. Instead of getting goods to sell wholesale.

hz your Yellow lasers are much more $ than CNI retail prices, which prices also can be beaten easily by my GB prices... where is the wholesale in that? -Glenn

rhd

I'd bet he's actually drop shipping from other sites like DX etc?

JLSE

His prices are high enough that it would make sense, but some of the
product names are different even though the items look identical.

Ex. > China Star 50mW 532 pointer vs DX SD-301.

I'll go now continue to update their products. . .

For more information, send information and EMAIL

Last edited:
I looked at some of your products and they look promising, however, do you guarantee the measured power output of your lasers will match the claimed output that you are advertising?
Also, I would be willing to accept one (or several) of your 589nm or 473nm lasers for free to do an honest review.

Can guarantee the measured power.

jakeGT

Okay, well here's the first thing I noticed.
IN a thread this weekend/yesterday he was trying to buy an LPM
and a direct quote from one of his posts was something to the effect of "i would like to purchase for to verify quality of products for members here" talking about buying grix's LPM

so unless he just went to the store and bought one in the past 12 hours, He can't measure crap

rhd

We should give him some credit for at least seeking an LPM with the intentions of measuring his lasers. I think we need to be a little less harsh here - Look, he's putting in some effort, he's taking our advice (signature, safety, needing to measure output).

If we beat him up for EVERYTHING, then there's no incentive for sellers to put in the effort to be reputable sellers in the future.

For the record, I'm not endorsing hzwholesale. Time will tell whether this becomes a reputable site long-term. But I think the willingness he has shown to at least listen and try to incorporate feedback, is commendable. At the very least, it's better than other stores that don't even put in that effort.

Ash

Can guarantee the measured power.
Excellent. :angel: Will you pay the return shipping if it is not up-to-spec?
Anyone else notice the 3D effect on the blue and red text in the OP?
If you mean that it "pops" due to the contrast with the "Darkshadows V4.1" theme (black background). Yes.
If you mean that the red and blue text is actually jumping out from the screen, I'm not sure.
I will have to nom some more mushrooms and let you know in about 20 minutes. :undecided:

The blue is set back, and the red is forward in Darkshadows.

Maybe I need to lay off the Salvia.
119.gif

jakeGT

The blue is set back, and the red is forward in Darkshadows.

Maybe I need to lay off the Salvia.
119.gif

Salvia is some rough stuff!

We should give him some credit for at least seeking an LPM with the intentions of measuring his lasers. I think we need to be a little less harsh here - Look, he's putting in some effort, he's taking our advice (signature, safety, needing to measure output).

If we beat him up for EVERYTHING, then there's no incentive for sellers to put in the effort to be reputable sellers in the future.

For the record, I'm not endorsing hzwholesale. Time will tell whether this becomes a reputable site long-term. But I think the willingness he has shown to at least listen and try to incorporate feedback, is commendable. At the very least, it's better than other stores that don't even put in that effort.

I agree rhd, I was just informing, that he gaurantee's power, yet yesterday, he was trying to buy an LPM, with the reasoning that he had no way to gaurantee his products power until he got one.
So it sounds like to me either he has an LPM or he doesnt, and can gaurantee power without one

One cool thing I did find however was the CNI glp hosts, that's really cool if that's what they really are
http://www.hzwholesale.com/150mw-gr...4.html?zenid=d04b647d100b9d7e4c048e36726d7fff