Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

Podo

10/2 Store update:

China government restricts the migration of the population to ensure absolute control of the spread of the coronavirus that includes large groups of factory workers coming back from chinese new year. Most manufacturer/commercial activities have been shut down in major cities and we are one of companies being suspended. In top of that, workers coming back from other provinces(states) must self-monitoring & quarantine for 14 days before returning to their work location. The soonest time we can resume back to working has been prolonged to 24 Feb(14 days after 2/10) if things are going under control.

Shipping may resumes on 17/2(for orders made before chinese new year 17/1).

I read today that the Chinese government is now allowing physicians from the WHO in to help with this after refusing them admittance. Hope they can be of some help.

Airtech

Podo,
Any word about shipping from Sanwu. I received an email from Francis a couple weeks ago saying that my order would ship March 1st. I haven't received a shipping notice and not been able to get a response to my emails. I placed the order on January 26th.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Snecho

Podo,
Any word about shipping from Sanwu. I received an email from Francis a couple weeks ago saying that my order would ship March 1st. I haven't received a shipping notice and not been able to get a response to my emails. I placed the order on January 26th.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Podo and Francis are the same person :)

Airtech

I received an email from Sanwu confirming my order has shipped with a tracking #.
Thank you Podo!

Podo

3/14 update:

First class shipping to US, Italy, UK, Spain, Switzerland and Poland may see delays as flights from/to China has been dramatically decreased & cancelled due to entry ban

Parcels dispatched on late February & March are expecting to be on hold/ not released until they are given the all clear from the respective country.

DHL/Fedex shipment is not affected at this moment.

Airtech

Podo,
Why are they holding up shipments from Sanwu and allowing shipments from other Chinese companies? I ordered a laser from Zeus in Hong Kong last week and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I ordered lenses from a Chinese company 2 weeks ago and they were delivered 10 days later. I placed my order with Sanwu on Jan 26th. Tracking shows it was shipped on March 5th and processed through Shanghai on March 6th. There is no other tracking info since then. Can you check on this for me?

Thanks,

Podo

Podo,
Why are they holding up shipments from Sanwu and allowing shipments from other Chinese companies? I ordered a laser from Zeus in Hong Kong last week and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I ordered lenses from a Chinese company 2 weeks ago and they were delivered 10 days later. I placed my order with Sanwu on Jan 26th. Tracking shows it was shipped on March 5th and processed through Shanghai on March 6th. There is no other tracking info since then. Can you check on this for me?

Thanks,

Hello Don, we have sent a response to you via email.

Dreamkeeper

Thread has been sticked, thanks for all the support, everyone:beer:
Best laser company I've found so far, really smashing it with the good reputation.
Even during this virus nightmare Sanwu have never let me down, a couple of beam expanders were accidentally missed from an order and, i was assured they would sort it. And did exactly as promised. Thanks Podo. Superb service mate.

kahuna0k

Hi, I've ordered a Challenger II (445nm Blue 3W + Multimode + 18650 battery configuration) together with the Combo Deal for 3 304 laser pointers , an X3 beam expander and the protective googles. After around 3 weeks I finally got it (shipping through DHL to the US). But when I opened the DHL bag II was really disappointed. First, the packaging was pretty bad, no case, not even a cardboard case, just everything wrapped in bubble packaging plastic. But the worst thing was that the Challenger II was not there. The rest of the order was fine (except one of the 304 pointers that has a big scratch in one side). Is this the normal way things are shipped from Sanwu Lasers? Could it be that someone opened the package and got the Challenger II? I don't understand how they would get that and left the rest, this is the first time I've seen this happening. Any idea? I've already contacted Sanwu, but just wanted to know what experience with packaging/shipping the rest of you have. Thanks!

Podo

Hi, I've ordered a Challenger II (445nm Blue 3W + Multimode + 18650 battery configuration) together with the Combo Deal for 3 304 laser pointers , an X3 beam expander and the protective googles. After around 3 weeks I finally got it (shipping through DHL to the US). But when I opened the DHL bag II was really disappointed. First, the packaging was pretty bad, no case, not even a cardboard case, just everything wrapped in bubble packaging plastic. But the worst thing was that the Challenger II was not there. The rest of the order was fine (except one of the 304 pointers that has a big scratch in one side). Is this the normal way things are shipped from Sanwu Lasers? Could it be that someone opened the package and got the Challenger II? I don't understand how they would get that and left the rest, this is the first time I've seen this happening. Any idea? I've already contacted Sanwu, but just wanted to know what experience with packaging/shipping the rest of you have. Thanks!

Hi kahuna0k,

We are checking with it right now, we will send you an response in the email in a few hours.

kahuna0k

Hi kahuna0k,

We are checking with it right now, we will send you an response in the email in a few hours.

Thank you for contacting me and thank you for shipping the missing parts, but again something went wrong. The package just contained another beam expander (I ordered once that I already got) the challenger and the replacement for the broken pointer were not there. What's going on? I cannot believe that this could happen twice in a row.1.jpg

Podo

Thank you for contacting me and thank you for shipping the missing parts, but again something went wrong. The package just contained another beam expander (I ordered once that I already got) the challenger and the replacement for the broken pointer were not there. What's going on? I cannot believe that this could happen twice in a row.View attachment 68744

We are extremely sorry, we have sent you the third express shipment on friday, you will receive the laser in a few days.