Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

Podo

I order my lasers in 9 april and rn date is 20 april still nothing changed ? its says FIRST CLASS REGISTERED (7-14 DAYS) but its 11. day and still Tracking n/a
Order #: 4409

We shipped your order on 13 April, it's been 8 days only, we will shoot you a pm if you did not receive the tracking number we sent you.

-Francis from Sanwu Lasers

ive still not received mine from Francis podo
order number: 4419
mine also was 13th april
i even tracked and it says DELIVERED!!!
i assure u it hasnt be delivered to my address

any help will be appreciated

GSS

Delivered to a neighbour maybe? Have you checked with your local post office?
Oh yeah, iv'e seen it happen way more than you would think. Even with the usual Post man.
How long ago was it posted delivered Paul?

Hi guys
Remember shipping from China is like watching desert flowers grow. It take time to some global locations
Rich:)

13th april it was sent it says , but nothing , nothing at post office or neighbours
i sent another e-mail and NO REPLY still no lasers

edited from post

still no lasers, not even a reply to e-mails x 4 i sent sanwu, if this is what the customer services is like they can forget any more orders, im disgusted, as here they are given so much POSITIVE feedback
i have had the 1st laser broken when arrived, and now the others has dissapeared and no reply to e-mails. Thanks .

i give up

Last edited:
Hi, Relax your very frustrated give it some more time. Sometime it take a considerable amount of time to get unit from Sanwu .
Oh please kindly use the EDIT button to add to a previous post it; a no no here at LPF to double post.

Rich:)

still no lasers, not even a reply to e-mails x 4 i sent sanwu, if this is what the customer services is like they can forget any more orders, im disgusted, as here they are given so much POSITIVE feedback
i have had the 1st laser broken when arrived, and now the others has dissapeared and no reply to e-mails. Thanks .
When they got my order wrong it took over a month before they shipped the correct one. I paid for DHL shipping and they only used the slow method. It would take about a week to get any sort of reply to an email. I was also surprised that they have the reputation that they have.

Podo

All your messages were sent within the last 24 hours, please be patient as we might take some time to respond to other messages.

We will issue you a refund but you should contact your local post office first and ask them what they know about your package since the delivery address on the package is right and the tracking says it's being delivered successfully to your location.

Also you bought a $15 green laser pointer, it's normal you can't burn anything with it but that doesn't means it's broken.

Last edited:

Podo

When they got my order wrong it took over a month before they shipped the correct one. I paid for DHL shipping and they only used the slow method. It would take about a week to get any sort of reply to an email. I was also surprised that they have the reputation that they have.

Please provide us your order number or your email address, we will refund you the shipping cost if that was the case.

hi podo thanks for reply, i went to post office and no lasers, and nothing with neighbours#
francis said hed send me red and violet , with free shipping as i already paid for green one with shipping
for $20
... the green dosnt burn as u stated on ur webiste mate.....however i still havnt got the other 2 i ordered from francis!!

this is what it says on ur website about the green laser

80mw 532nm Laser Pointer

This green laser pointer is perfect for Astronomy! Youll enjoy the extremely bright beam slicing through the night sky. Additionally, it is powerful enough to light matches and cut duct tape when focused properly!

id like a refund please podo.
order number was 4419

thank you

i have e-mailed site and i also pmd you here, and no reply

i guess you must be busy, ...it happens im just frustrated. id rather have the lasers to be fair.............i should have just bought the pocket one in the first place the 650nm red 300 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GSS

Paul I read this old thread over and over when I first joined. It will give you a good idea on what greens will do..
Seems like you are expecting alot from a 80mw laser??
80mw will not light a fire but is plenty visible and will light a match if it's focused to it's tightest spot at about 3 or 4 inch from the tip.
Should also pop dark balloons and "slowly" burn electrical tape. Pretty much just what Sanwu claims.
Also you will be dissapointed with a 300mw 650 red if you expect a visible beam and 300mw isn't much of a burner either.
Just what do you want for a laser and what is your budget? Really want to guide you to what you want..

Last edited:
Thanks GSS and apologies ..i thought this was an official thread for sanwu and podo..

Thanks for refund podo , much appreciated .

GSS

Thanks GSS and apologies ..i thought this was an official thread for sanwu and podo..

Thanks for refund podo , much appreciated .
I read your about me on your profile and i'm sorry for your hardships:( Life can deal some bad cards..
I understand your frustration;)

Edit: i'm pretty sure this is somewhat of a official Sanwu thread, so if it took posted here to get something resolved, no harm done..:)

Last edited: