Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

It definitely is pretty amazing… You should check out my review that I posted on their webpage!! I think I’m the only one that reviewed it so far, it’s the one by CHAD C
i see the review........lots more have also reviewed now, you should write a book chad , a 17 liner WOW lol :)
makes my lasers look like a baby haha
Awesome rgb laser by the way ,did you get the tritium vials as well chad?

im gonna save up and get the Damascus steel one with 14 vials $1000 plus woohooooooooooo dreamer ]
enjoy it chad. luck man you are!

Last edited:

iv'e ordered a couple from them on the sanwu site
on the 25th feb.woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
They are as follows

100mw 405nm Laser Pointer
This laser makes fluorescent objects glow! The 405nm violet laser beam contains high energy giving it the power to engrave objects and pop balloons; even when out of focus!

80mw 532nm Laser Pointer
This green laser pointer is perfect for Astronomy! Youll enjoy the extremely bright beam slicing through the night sky. Additionally, it is powerful enough to light matches and cut duct tape when focused properly!

Beam distance (0.25x)Violet: 5km+ Green: 10km+ Red: 15km+

woohoooooooooooooooo
I just got my 3 watt 445nm striker saber from sanwu today and all i can say is wow. Until now in have never owned a laser stronger than 200mW. This laser is 3 thousand milliwatts and it's so incredibly bright and powerful it actually made me a little afraid of it the first time I turned it on. The power of the beam is insane and it literally lights up the entire room with blue light when put on a wall. Not to mention even when not focused at all it instantly burns wood ( not just make it smoke it literally burns the wood) and it will light white paper on fire with ease

i see the review........lots more have also reviewed now, you should write a book chad , a 17 liner WOW lol :)

im gonna save up and get the Damascus steel one with 14 vials $1000 plus woohooooooooooo dreamer ]
Your looking way over a thousand for the Damascus steel host with tritium vials. Your actually probably looking at close to 2000 if they are even making them any more. They dont have them available on the site as of now. Just the standard rgb is over 800 by itself and there is a post by podo showing the Damascus model saying the host cost nearly as much as the entire laser itself

MRI3T

Well thanks! Yeah, the RGB deserves the review! It is pretty Damn cool, the different shades of yellow and oranges, and Magenta's are sooooo Awesome! I bought the Tritium vials from other vendors on the web, Aliexpress (shipping takes toooo long), and then I found this site called Mixglo.com , better prices and fast shipping! easy to install...

If you do get Damascus steel version it will prolly be $$$$$, from what I understand that steel is hard to work with, and expensive. not even sure Sanwu is still gonna make any, they seem to be having a hard time making any quantity of the RGB due to difficulty process and time consumption.

hope you enjoy your striker??!!??!!

MRI3T

I just got my 3 watt 445nm striker saber from sanwu today and all i can say is wow. Until now in have never owned a laser stronger than 200mW. This laser is 3 thousand milliwatts and it's so incredibly bright and powerful it actually made me a little afraid of it the first time I turned it on. The power of the beam is insane and it literally lights up the entire room with blue light when put on a wall. Not to mention even when not focused at all it instantly burns wood ( not just make it smoke it literally burns the wood) and it will light white paper on fire with ease

Thats awesome!! How come you didn't go allllll out and get the 7w?? that thing is a BEAST!!
I gotta say, I recently got the Challenger II in the 470nm bright blue @ 4w..... it is FAR brighter and a lot more brilliant color than that of the 445nm Wavelengths !! its amazing the difference in color.... so beautiful! Blue happens to be my Fav. color, and this one is very fitting!

got one laser from them last friday......
no idea what one it is, and don't know why i only got one, i e-mailed and awaiting reason ...
still nothing

Podo

got one laser from them last friday......
no idea what one it is, and don't know why i only got one, i e-mailed and awaiting reason ...
still nothing

Hi Paul, shoot me a PM and I will be in touch!

Hi Paul, shoot me a PM and I will be in touch!
Hey podo I ordered a laser from you guys over a week ago and paid Express shipping and was told on my last order that with Express shipping my order will be shipped in 2 to 3 days. I have emailed customer service several times and left messages on your Facebook page and havent heard anything back. My order number is 4278. Can you please get back to me just so I know what's going on

Teals53

I order my lasers in 9 april and rn date is 20 april still nothing changed ? its says FIRST CLASS REGISTERED (7-14 DAYS) but its 11. day and still Tracking n/a
Order #: 4409

Hey podo I ordered a laser from you guys over a week ago and paid Express shipping and was told on my last order that with Express shipping my order will be shipped in 2 to 3 days. I have emailed customer service several times and left messages on your Facebook page and havent heard anything back. My order number is 4278. Can you please get back to me just so I know what's going on
You should always check the Chinese calendar.

I order my lasers in 9 april and rn date is 20 april still nothing changed ? its says FIRST CLASS REGISTERED (7-14 DAYS) but its 11. day and still Tracking n/a
Order #: 4409
You should always check the Chinese calendar.