Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I couldn't agree more, you guys summed up my feelings of facebook perfectly! It's just way too much sharing for me.
I'm kind of surprised that there are this many others here who don't do facebook; I thought I was just the lone, old guy who hadn't joined the 'club'. :D

@ Encap - Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel! :crackup:

SANWU Christmas sales: Buy 100-450 USD to save $10 - $50:D

Please visit our facebook page for futher details:
Click
Maybe try another route... Don't do Facebook...Twitter...
Snapchat... Redit...etc...:cryyy:

Jerry

I'm another convert to singing praises of Sanwu. I just got a 1W 520nm in the Guardian host. Amazing power for such a small laser. Review to follow. Shipping was fast and delivery was as promised.

BobMc

I'm another convert to singing praises of Sanwu. I just got a 1W 520nm in the Guardian host. Amazing power for such a small laser. Review to follow. Shipping was fast and delivery was as promised.

I agree, its one of my favorite Sanwu lasers. I carry it or the 2.5 watt Red Guardian 445nm I asked them for, pretty much every where I go. Love the solid little host. Looking forward to reading your review. Plus beam shots! :)

Last edited:

BobMc

Another Pocket? All the better. Love your Pocket laser, they are such great units. :)

Last edited:

Radim

Podo, as mentioned on FB, I'm interested. As well as for RGB. I think about getting some optics as well. For artwork projects I need some versatile solutions and in small sizes. Optimal are Sanwu's hosts...

SLPbum

Very nice laser, very nice everything.. I'm just about to pull the trigger on the 7000mW 455nm Striker series limited edition. I only one question really.
Have you had any problems with customs? Been a while since I've purchased any laser overseas and I remember then some people having there stuff held up at customs.

Thanks,
RDCII

Podo

We have added a new payment method: Stripe - you can now pay on the same page!

Last edited:

Gazen

Very nice laser, very nice everything.. I'm just about to pull the trigger on the 7000mW 455nm Striker series limited edition. I only one question really.
Have you had any problems with customs? Been a while since I've purchased any laser overseas and I remember then some people having there stuff held up at customs.

Thanks,
RDCII

I’ve received a 3 packages from them, I’ve never had any problem. They pack in pretty nondescript packages that are labeled as flashlights with a low declare value. I wouldn’t worry too much.

Hi Podo:

Like so many people on LPF, I really look forward to the release of your groundbreaking RGB laser! The tritium inserts are awesome, but I wonder if they may trigger radiation detectors during shipping. I realize that the beta emissions are small, but I’ve no idea what level will trigger a typical detector. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please Take Care. :D

-cd

Last edited:
There are wrist watches that use tritium illuminated dials sent through the mail as well as tritium vials. These are not detectable past the enclosures they are in, IIRC.

Hi All:

Sanwu has posted a new video teaser of their yet to be released RGB laser. A nice tour (Hong Kong?) and soothing music doesn’t quite quell the anticipation for its availability. ;). Thanks, and Take Care.

-cd :D

Last edited: