Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

Podo

Sanwu Lasers - the world's most powerful copper made handheld lasers for laser enthusiasts

Our online store: www.sanwulasers.com / www.sanwulasers.org

WmN5EUK.jpg

We will post the latest product updates here, free feel to comment or submit your suggestions on our products. ;)

Last edited:

One thing no company is offering are lasers with beam shaping optics. Personally I quite find lasers that produce a line and not a round spot a very compelling reason not to purchase. I had my eye set on buying a 462-465nm laser until I found out the diode produces a line, not a spot. Beam correction optics could be offered as a laser ready made or as an optional add-on.

Last edited:
Hi Podo. I am wondering if the G7 lens can be ordered to have the lens sit further in the lens barrel. I find the 9mm G7 only screws in a few threads to get focus while the G2 lens is deep in the module. I can't use a G7 with the Ocar 700mw 635nm.

Hi Podo. I am wondering if the G7 lens can be ordered to have the lens sit further in the lens barrel. I find the 9mm G7 only screws in a few threads to get focus while the G2 lens is deep in the module. I can't use a G7 with the Ocar 700mw 635nm.

That may be do to each lens having a different focal length.