Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

Milkeeway

sorry if it’s a dumb question but would you mind telling me a little bit about how it works? You make the hosts and we buy the diode we want to put in?

what’s the smallest type you make?

Hi,
Yes thats the idea the host come prewired and you purchase the Diode/Driver 12mm module. Solder two wires and use heat shrink tubing on the solder joints. The 501B is a good start .
Rich:)

Looking for a new laser my blord finally packed up
Well it didn't pack up I dropped it when moving home
I've placed my blord 501b in a casket :)

Has anyone got any 1+W lasers for sale @445nm

Last edited:

Encap

Looking for a new laser my blood finally packed up
Well it didn't pack up I dropped it when moving home
I've placed my blood 501b in a casket :)

Has anyone got any 1+W lasers for sale @435nm

435nm doesn't exist.
If you mean 445nm---they are all over eBay for 445nm for $25 and up for low end low quality mass produced.

for excellent quality see JetLasers https://www.jetlasers.org/index.php Sanwu https://www.sanwulasers.com/

That being said and this being maker/member Lifetime17's thread-----Lifetime17 does excellent and can make you a 445nm of any number of custom host he makes or make you a unique one of better quality than any of the commercial concerns,
Click on the photos in Lifetime17's signature to have a look at 67 different examples he has made

I want something similar to my previous blord laser
And sorry I meant 445nm
Iv used jet and Dragon lasers in the past I'll have another look
See what I can find

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-17-19-18-36.png
    Screenshot_2020-06-17-19-18-36.png
    453.3 KB · Views: 6

Encap

I want something similar to my previous blord laser
And sorry I meant 445nm
Iv used jet and Dragon lasers in the past I'll have another look
See what I can find
Dragon Lasers no long sells hand helds/pointer

Lifetime can make you a laser using a 501b host if that is what you want as a replacement see post 1878 a few posts back for a photio of same..

Not many offer 1W any more as 1W is passe and all the current diodee are rated well above that @ 2W and above + old 1W diose not made and any longer and only available from a few eBay sellers--+ they were not as robust or durable as the later generations however, Lifetime could set one up to be spot on 1W rather than highter output I am sure.

Good luck with whatever new one you decide upon.

Thanks mate
I liked my 501 host it was ideal for my hand haha

I don't want a cheapy that won't last long but don't want anything too expensive either lol

Let's hope Lifetime jumps online soon to help me choose

EDIT:

As you can tell I've not been active with lasers for a while
I have some catching up to do haha

Encap

Thanks mate
I liked my 501 host it was ideal for my hand haha

I don't want a cheapy that won't last long but don't want anything too expensive either lol

Let's hope Lifetime jumps online soon to help me choose

EDIT:

As you can tell I've not been active with lasers for a while
I have some catching up to do haha

Lifetime17 checks in a few time a day---just PM him using "start conversation" when you click his nickname and let him know what your need and budget is. He will get you sorted in short order. (y)

Giannis_TDM

Lifetime17 checks in a few time a day---just PM him using "start conversation" when you click his nickname and let him know what your need and budget is. He will get you sorted in short order. (y)
Speaking about him I just got a copper 488 pen off him that should be here Friday at the latest. When I get it I'll do a review and unboxing and give a positive review on this thread.