Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SALE - PRICE REDUCED Sanwu Challenger II 4,000mW 470nm G7 Lens w/ Batteries & Charger

Re: SALE - PRICE REDUCED Sanwu Challenger II 4,000mW 470nm G7 Lens w/ Batteries & Cha

Hi,
Yes its been crazy this time around, I was getting 3 packages that day and the 4th one was Bobs , then i seen there was no 4th package . So i went to tracking and found it was delivered to Bobs address. For a minute i thought that they lost it , boy what a relief to know it was delivered at least to one of the correct addresses.

Rich:)

SOSDD

Re: SALE - PRICE REDUCED Sanwu Challenger II 4,000mW 470nm G7 Lens w/ Batteries & Cha

It's good to see everything working out. Hey Bob, I finished my build with the N465 from DTR. The host is an Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber.

BobMc

Hi,
Yes its been crazy this time around, I was getting 3 packages that day and the 4th one was Bobs , then i seen there was no 4th package . So i went to tracking and found it was delivered to Bobs address. For a minute i thought that they lost it , boy what a relief to know it was delivered at least to one of the correct addresses.

Yea, You got misstreated badly. And you were just trying to help a couple of fellow LPF members out. I'd like to apologies for the trouble and stress this deal bought to you. Thanks again for your willingness to step up and get involved when nothing was on your plate. Many people would not have done that. My personal :thanks:

It's good to see everything working out. Hey Bob, I finished my build with the N465 from DTR. The host is an Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber.

Lord willing everything will work out. I'll post LPM reading and pics when I get back.

Glad to hear about you build.

PICS , PICS , PICS , PICS ,

I wanted see ! :D

Hi BM,
Hey no biggie pal i don't mind helping a good guy like yourself out anytime. I was just wondering what happened to the 4th package i was supposed to get that day and found out it was delivered to you. I was relieved buddy ..

Phaze

Hey guys! I'm curious about how did this turn out? :rolleyes:

BobMc

Hey guys! I'm curious about how did this turn out? :rolleyes:

Don't know yet, it's sitting at my house, but I won't me home till the 18th of next month. Than after a day or two ( as soon as I get the time ) I'll check it out, post some pics with LPM readings and if all is good ( which I'm hoping it is, need one of these in my collection ) will promptly send Khoonda his funds. Don't much like owning people money. There was such a easier way. :thinking:

Phaze

Don't know yet, it's sitting at my house, but I won't me home till the 18th of next month. Than after a day or two ( as soon as I get the time ) I'll check it out, post some pics with LPM readings and if all is good ( which I'm hoping it is, need one of these in my collection ) will promptly send Khoonda his funds. Don't much like owning people money. There was such a easier way. :thinking:
Ohh right, I misread the part where you mentioned when you were coming back :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to see them beam shots! Best of lucks with its outcome I'm positive it will be as planned, I'm also looking forward to lay my hands on one of these. :eg:

Last edited:

BobMc

Ohh right, I misread the part where you mentioned when you were coming back :rolleyes: I'm looking forward to see them beam shots! Best of lucks with its outcome I'm positive it will be as planned, I'm also looking forward to lay my hands on one of these. :eg:

Thanks Phaze, I betting things will be just as they should. Being a Sanwu fan and having a 520nm 1 watt Challenger2 thought that giving it a friend would make it feel more comfortable. :D

Besides Sanwu's using the new n465 diode and it's a awesome diode. :)

Last edited:

Thanks Phaze, I betting things will be just as they should. Being a Sanwu fan and having a 520nm 1 watt Challenger2 thought that giving it a friend would make it feel more comfortable. :D

Besides Sanwu's using the new n465 diode and it's a awesome diode. :)

Hey Bob, have you compared the n465 to a 07E? Wondering if the divergence/beam quality is better/worse?

BobMc

Hey Bob, have you compared the n465 to a 07E? Wondering if the divergence/beam quality is better/worse?

I think I did in the review but the pics got taken down. If I remember correctly the 07e is just a tad small dot ( length wise ) than the n465 but I liked the beam better in the n465 for some reason? I think it had a more solid appearance.

BobMc

Khoonda, things at work got changed won't be home till the 24th. Will complete the transaction when I get home. Hope all is well. :)

BobMc

I've had the laser for less than 3 months, and it works great, but I hardly ever use it since it's so powerful. I will include two 18350 batteries and a USB charger with the laser inside an anti-static bag.

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶$̶3̶5̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶

$̶2̶8̶0̶ ̶O̶.̶B̶.̶O̶.̶

$250 or best offer

Will accept PayPal, and shipping via USPS.

Well, I'm a happy camper, :) 3884.606 watts with a g7, not to shabby at all. Nicely packaged also, well done. :) Let's gets some dead presidents in your hand. Please send an invoice to my paypal account for the amount of $250.00 (you have the account info via a pm ) and I will promptly pay. :thanks:

PBsGcdA.jpg

GKU7fNw.jpg

Please make a quick post letting me know the invoice has been sent, Thanks
( sorry for the blurry pictures but I just got home, tons of stuff to get done.)

Last edited:

Hi, I just sent the invoice

BobMc

Hi, I just sent the invoice

Invoice has been paid, please confirm you received funds. :thanks: