Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SALE - PRICE REDUCED Sanwu Challenger II 4,000mW 470nm G7 Lens w/ Batteries & Charger

GSS

Re: SALE - PRICE REDUCED Sanwu Challenger II 4,000mW 470nm G7 Lens w/ Batteries & Cha

Bob, sounds like you did the right thing, there's definitely a communication problem here. :confused:
Yes its best to avoid it at this point:undecided:
It's like the OP doesn't want to sell it to a vet or knowledged member for one reason or another?

Last edited:

BobMc

Re: SALE - PRICE REDUCED Sanwu Challenger II 4,000mW 470nm G7 Lens w/ Batteries & Cha

I would say so!

Too true, he's got me scratching my head.:thinking:

Bob, sounds like you did the right thing, there's definitely a communication problem here. :confused:

It seemed to start when I asked him to provide the invoice number from Sanwu. That's the only why the warranty could be transferred.

It's like the OP doesn't want to sell it to a vet or knowledged member for one reason or another?

Yea, thinking the only way now, would be to use a middleman for everyone's safety. :can:

Radim

Or - I speculate now - OP did not notice Bob's requests for info and pending offer to buy it here? Not sure, but since the pics in first post are still impossible to view comfortably, maybe OP has a little experience how LPF system behave?

Sometimes I click on latest post in some thread, it takes me a few pages before the end. All refreshed, not timing issue according to posts shown, maybe just occasional error. But that happend to me in more cases, so maybe this was it...

SOSDD

Could be but Bob's offer post stood alone as the newest for quite some time. And to think I was pondering buying it.

BobMc

Or - I speculate now - OP did not notice Bob's requests for info and pending offer to buy it here? Not sure, but since the pics in first post are still impossible to view comfortably, maybe OP has a little experience how LPF system behave?

Sometimes I click on latest post in some thread, it takes me a few pages before the end. All refreshed, not timing issue according to posts shown, maybe just occasional error. But that happend to me in more cases, so maybe this was it...

No, the gentleman sent an invoice to my Paypal account, so I know he knows I'm interested. I just told him I needed to receive the Sanwu invoice number first (so the warranty could be transferred) that's where things seemed to get bogged down.:(

Radim

No, the gentleman sent an invoice to my Paypal account, so I know he knows I'm interested. I just told him I needed to receive the Sanwu invoice number first (so the warranty could be transferred) that's where things seemed to get bogged down.:(

Also might be... In that case, noone here will likely buy it, since it is suspicious now. If that is a real Sanwu, if there is warranty still running, if...

Let's see maybe OP will get back to you again providing you with info requested.

BobMc

Also might be... In that case, noone here will likely buy it, since it is suspicious now. If that is a real Sanwu, if there is warranty still running, if...

Let's see maybe OP will get back to you again providing you with info requested.

That's kinda what I was thinking for some reason he can't come up with the invoice number. :undecided:

It's been a over a week and he has lowered the price from what I was willing to pay, so I'm a thinking and wondering?? :can::can::can:

Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the invoice number as I deleted the email and did not make an account on the Sanwu website, however I'd be more than glad to have it shipped to a trusted forum member such as daguin as a middleman who can have the output power measured.

Last edited:

Radim

Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the invoice number as I deleted the email and did not make an account on the Sanwu website, however I'd be more than glad to have it shipped to a trusted forum member such as daguin as a middleman who can have the output power measured.

You might ask Sanwu for that. ;)

BobMc

If you were to send Sanwu a PM or a email and just give them your information they would supply you with that number.

That being said, if you didn't want to do that, and were willing to use a middle man, I would still be willing to buy it. ??

Do you know a member by the name Lifetime17, very honest and upright, have dealt with him many times. If you are willing to send the laser, batteries and charger to him, I will pp him 250.00 to send to you when he receives the unit?

Sending PM with he's mailing address.

Edit; you can pm him under the name Lifetime17, to touch base with him to make sure all looks good from your side. :)

Edit; just got a response from Lifetime, he said he's more than willing to be a middleman. He will LPM it, and if all is as it should be, will forward each his own. Thanks

Last edited:

BobMc

Hello, I thought we agreed upon using a Middleman ( Lifetime17). I sent you his address, He sent you his address. I sent him the money. You confirmed you would send him the laser. Why did you send the laser to the wrong address?

You sent it to me. The problem is I won't be home till 8/18/17 to test the laser. As agreed upon the laser was to be fully tested before funds were sent, because you would not provide an invoice number from Sanwu so the warranty could be transferred.

I talked to the person that's takes in my mail and it is at the house under lock and key. It is safe.

But because you have sent the package to the wrong house, this deal can not be finalized ( you receive funds) till after I get back to the house, ( 18-ish of August )

Don't know what to do?
It would be an issue for someone to gain access and send package back to you or forward it to Lifetime. (Where you said you were going to send it to begin with).

This is a self-caused problem that you caused yourself. But rest assured you will get either your laser back ( if it doesn't check out), ( you will have to pay return shipping) or if it does check out I will be asking you to send an invoice to my pp account for the agreed upon amount of 250.00.

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Last edited:

SOSDD

This seems to have really turned into a nightmare fot you Bob. I'm really sorry to see it

BobMc

This seems to have really turned into a nightmare fot you Bob. I'm really sorry to see it

:thanks: SOSDD; :eek:

I have bought a lot of lasers, this deal, takes the cake!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:

I figured that since you have your own LPM, I would just send the laser straight to you. Don't worry about the paypal, there's no rush.

I figured that since you have your own LPM, I would just send the laser straight to you.

But you agreed to send the laser Lifetime? There's a reason Bob wanted you to send it to Lifetime instead of himself. Instead you disregard that, did you not ask beforehand if this was OK with Bob?

Talk about shady business...

Reactions: GSS

BobMc

I figured that since you have your own LPM, I would just send the laser straight to you. Don't worry about the paypal, there's no rush.

Ok, as long as you understand the situation and are good with it.

When I get back home I will post ( on this thread ) the results of the LPM, and some pictures and beamshot. Still hoping everything is on the level, would like to add this one, to my collection.

But you agreed to send the laser Lifetime? There's a reason Bob wanted you to send it to Lifetime instead of himself. Instead you disregard that, did you not ask beforehand if this was OK with Bob?

Talk about shady business...

It has been an adventure. :banghead: :)

Last edited: