Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ROUND 3 SOLD OUT!! - CHEAP 445nm (true blue) 5.6mm diode group buy.

Thanks. It would have been faster, but I had to juggle this with a lot of other crap going on in my life right now..

So mine will be shipped tomorrow then? Just PM me when you've shipped it so I can be on the look out for it....

Should get mine today when I get off work....

I am going to build it first thing.....

I dont really wanna rush it, but chances are I am not going to be able to help it.

Got mine. Thanks!

photo.jpg

Last edited:
EF ---
Mine arrived today too!! 5 days from MO to IA !!!!
Thanks for your efforts.
By the way -- Are these lenses worth anything or should I just use a basic Aixiz lens? I have an old 405-G1 I can pull from my 200 mW 405 pen.

HMike

NO --- That little thing -- 1 WATT ???!!!!!!

Last edited:
Got mine today too!!

Muchas gracias!
Jose

Attachments

• DSCN1978z800.jpg
    DSCN1978z800.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
EF ---
Mine arrived today too!! 5 days from MO to IA !!!!
Thanks for your efforts.
By the way -- Are these lenses worth anything or should I just use a basic Aixiz lens? I have an old 405-G1 I can pull from my 200 mW 405 pen.

HMike

NO --- That little thing -- 1 WATT ???!!!!!!

Seems like a long time to go north one state.. USPS can suck sometimes. Other people here got theirs way faster and they're from as far away as California.

The best looking beam I've seen so far has come from a standard Aixiz 405nm 3-element lens. I'm getting a little over 1.5mrad on the fast axis with very little scatter or artifacts.

That's the case pin. It was cut off at the factory. The diode itself is isolated from the case so the case pin isn't used. Here is the pinout for these diodes (looking at the back of the diode):
2777-pinoutphr.png

Last edited: