Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

ROUND 2 SOLD OUT!! - CHEAP 445nm (true-blue) diodes group buy

Hemlock_Mike

My diodes arrived Friday LATE!! 1 Watt output easy but make sure you have heatsinking. You're trying to get rid of 4 WATTS of heat.

HMike

Also ---- EXPERIMENTERS should always have a few Aixiz modules in stock for occasions like this. I can't believe that some ordered diodes having no "spare" parts.

Last edited:

Crazy Jay

Mine came in today but I was asleep... going to my moms house tomorrow to pick it up.

I've had things stolen at my address so I don't trust it.

Solonar

Got my 445 installed in my projector, only to have my green die on me.:yabbmad:

viperx1101

Hey, Hemlock_Mike,

I am new to this hobby, so I don't think I would call myself an experimenter just yet.
But, even thought I am new, I do have extra Aixiz modules on hand (who wouldn't?), but no extra drivers, I ordered one and I am waiting on it. (I need to use drivers with batteries cause I do not have a variable power supply yet)

Then to begin my 445nm build....

Crazy Jay

Got it EF. Thanks for pressing it for me. The things super bright! Remembering how my 8x feels this thing is around 400mws at 430ma

Elektrotechniker

I received the package today. Shipping took less than a week :wtf:
Anyway, the diodes and stock lenses were packaged really good. Can't wait to deal with you ElektroFreak in the future :) Thanks mate :drool:

DjHeadie

I'm proud ^^ haha
But seriously, this was the fastest shipping I have ever dealt with !
stin ellada eisai? wow. that was fast then!

i remember waiting a good month to receive stuff when i still lived back home.