Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

round 2 r@ffle

Shakenawake

I guess there are a few that are not tickets, if the generator had landed on them i'd have re-done it. plus one person forgot to post four tickets, but they haven't been on since the 4th of the month. tough luck I guess, I only want to make one trip to the PO.

and yes congrats to blackwolf

ScottW

Congrats to Blackwolf, and THANKS again to Shakenawake for the generous prize donation & raffle!

Livinloud

Oh I wasn't trying to argue the winner or make you redraw. Whoever had that number won (Blackwolf congrats).

Just something to think about for your next time, since I can only assume this wont be your last rodeo :beer:

Like I said in one of my deleted posts, I NEVER win these things so the money donated was for LPF and the 0.00005% chance that my luck would change. I'll keep all my good luck for my health :D

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Congrats Blackwolf! :beer: Thanks Shakenawake for your donation, and holding another successful r@ffle to benefit LPF!

Blackwolf

Sweet! Thanks for having the raffle. I wanted a high power 405 for the longest time. I now have a new mission, and that is to donate at least $405 to LPF for however long I am a member here (LPF 4 life... represent!). $395 let to go!

Shakenawake

treat it well. remember to tell me what the output is when you get the LPM:beer: