Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

rkcstr withdrawls

lasersbee said:
[quote author=Mohrenberg link=1236372940/16#19 date=1236438423]it's 9:41am....where is he!?!
He was last on the forum at 3:30 AM.... Probably still sleeping... ::)

Jerry[/quote]

3:30am! that was 03/07/09.......oh man! it's like a hot woman waving her vag at me but i can't have it..........I WANT....NEEEDD DRIVERS!

hes is sooo lucky i don't live near him....i'd be knocking on his door asking for drivers......

rkcstr

haha, I just found this thread!

Sorry I didn't get stock posted until 1pm today :-/

Also, funny coincidence.... 03/07/09, March 7th, confused for July 3rd, which is my birthday :D

Anyway... that's cool if you want to make your own drivers. Mine isn't anything really special, I just made a few modifications to the generic circuit to make it more stable, reliable, compact and fool-proof. Plus, for those who are not so electronically inclined, I provide convenient access to something that requires no work at all, aside from connecting it up to a battery and a laser diode :cool:

I was his first order after his last break for his studies. I only ordered one driver and one test load, though.

Hope he's doing well in his studies. Give those exams hell, rkcstr!