Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Reviewer

chido

You all just noticed? Have you been living under a rock or something? ;D

chido

What??? And it's spelled español. ;D

EDIT: Sorry for the thread jack Toki.

john_lawson said:
para espiniol marca dos

im sorry, i don't speak rice n' beans. btw, is there like some secret code you have to enter in on your keyboard that only Mexicans know about to get those letter with accent marks? because i can never find them. sorry if i sounded a little racist there.

owlhijack.gif

chido

There's no secret code, ;D all I did was to google espanol and I found the ñ. :D
Since I don't live in Mexico or any other Spanish speaking country my keyboard doesn't have the letter ñ and I don't know the code (yes there is a code but it's not secret) to type it so that kind of pisses me off.

BTW, NEVER get me started on an immigration or racism talk because there's a 99.999% chance I will never shut up. ;D

Ace82

john_lawson said:
wow i was trying to change the subject ,not start another lol

Isn't changing the subject starting a new subject? lol

P.S. Although a review may be "fun", it is unprofessional to beg/ask for a sample. If a company wishes to make a name for themselves, they will put their add out, talk about their product, then find someone of their choice to make a review and call all the shots/deals. There are practical and impractical tactics of doing just about anything, mostly common sense. This thread is in my opinion impractical in many angles and should be locked.

im sorry, i don't speak rice n' beans. btw, is there like some secret code you have to enter in on your keyboard that only Mexicans know about to get those letter with accent marks? because i can never find them. sorry if i sounded a little racist there.

[ch9572]®®Þ[ch9829]-B7[ch9644][ch9788][ch8729]B[ch931][ch9524]~ù[ch9508]Æ5I[ch8993]rkMé[ch9824][ch8252][ch9516][ch9604]"4ææ [ch8252],@å@[ch9560]!1ÆÞ«,56B[ch9689]XM[ch964]B![ch9616][ch9830]7[ch9644][ch9794]BX8[ch9675]c+ÿ,7[ch9644][ch9794]![ch9616]o[ch9616][ch9830]ññññ

Ahaa after 5 minutes of typing i got it, its 0241

[/completely random post]

Back on topic, if your going to do a review for a laser at the very least you need a power meter and to show reviews of other lasers you have reviewed, otherwise it seems like your just begging to get a free laser.

..lazer... ;D ;D ;D

Let's not beat around the bush. He's making every attempt to get a free laser.

That's why he's overly defensive, because he was called out for what he was doing. Inserting his disability for a sympathy vote was an equally poor move.

I do agree that this thread just needs to be closed. It seems to get worse with every post. Let's keep this a happy, friendly community. I'd hate to have a brand new member have this banter be the first thing he or she sees after signing up.

apex007 said:
Let's not beat around the bush. He's making every attempt to get a free laser.

That's why he's overly defensive, because he was called out for what he was doing. Inserting his disability for a sympathy vote was an equally poor move.

I do agree that this thread just needs to be closed. It seems to get worse with every post. Let's keep this a happy, friendly community. I'd hate to have a brand new member have this banter be the first thing he or she sees after signing up.

word.jpg