Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Reverse advertising

MarioMaster

tarek777 said:
Makes me feel bad that my first laser is gonna be a WL core... Man, I should research more before I buy. Bad lasers, customer service, false advertising.
don't feel too bad, my core is a good laser :)

Rasel

tarek777 said:
Bad lasers, customer service, false advertising.
Is their customer service getting bad? How so? I haven't bought anything from them in quite a while now... before I usually got an e-mail back from Mr. Hammel the night of if I sent one during the day. Or are you referring to their returns policy and whatnot?

Morepower

Justin said:
Even better, click on them every time you see them and don't buy anything, that way you're costing them money!  ;)

Clicking away right now !!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D F@#K'EM !!!! ;D ;D

P.S. My finger is getting sore and my mouse batteries are getting low ;D

Justin

Haha, thanks MorePower. If your finger is sore, write a script to do it for you! (Well, I think Google would filter that activity and likely wouldn't charge WL for your scripted click-flooding, but we appreciate the effort anyways.)

I'm not sure that we can counter this false advertising, since "Laser" and "glow" are two seperate words which do comprise a legitimate search. Maybe we'll just start an ad campaign for "wicked-space-lasers" and forward it to this forum. That'll teach them.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
if you want to try reporting it to google just click on the 'ads by google' and you can report various things on the next page

spyrorocks

Justin said:
BlueFusion: What are you thinking... DDOS? Hehehe, count me out. I don't want to get sued, but knock yourself out.
That would require a few servers (or quite a bunch of home pcs) to accomplish.

Or a botnet. Those always work.