Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Remember to exercise those argons!

Well last weekend was the first weekend of the month which means it's time give the old argon its monthly workout. Unfortunately I didn't have time to actually do it until tonight so I thought I'd post a reminder for all the argon owners to fire them up and give them some love.

yeah you rite! been a bit since i ran my laser physics 488.......
i'll get right on it sir!

I like to run my argon (8 line) periodically, and I'll usually fire up the HeNe's with it. That and a little fog makes for a colorful basement.

Oh gawd, mine has been sitting in the basement for 8 months now :O
Need to fire it up tomorrow immediately!
Thanks for the reminder :D

I like to run my argon (8 line) periodically, and I'll usually fire up the HeNe's with it. That and a little fog makes for a colorful basement.

Nice. I only get six lines (i swear before my original PSU blew up I had 7) with mine. I usually fire up at least one of my HeNe's with it as well but I was too tired to get them out of their storage case and set them up last night.

That reminds me to fire mine up as well, with the air conditioner in I'm afraid to run these in the same room, don't want to blow a fuse...

No. If he was mine I would be the happiest guy ever. I would do anything to get a fox

EDIT: Correct me if i am wrong, but I think we're getting off-topic a teeny bit

Last edited: