Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Re: Tonyt

Status
Not open for further replies.

odd in that a few things you linked to were good reviews or nothing at all...Hence my neg rep (if you care that much about rep ill + you when I can)

The links were so members would be made aware of other usernames he was using.
You neg rep'd me for trying to warn others before they get scammed and before you even took the time to hear a reply to something you might be questioning lol?

Keep your +rep mate, it's obvious decision making isn't one of your strong points, neither is your ability to recognise when someone is trying to do something for your advantage and not their own.

odd in that a few things you linked to were good reviews or nothing at all...Hence my neg rep (if you care that much about rep ill + you when I can)

+6 for the warning and as Spaz is a buddy to help him get right with you== no worries M8

that red will soon be gone.. and he meant well--

hak

IsaacT

This is interesting. I sold him a few things and was very wary of the whole ordeal but the sale went smoothly. I don't doubt that they are the same person, but it is weird to me that he wouldn't try any tom foolery with my sale.

The links were so members would be made aware of other usernames he was using.
You neg rep'd me for trying to warn others before they get scammed and before you even took the time to hear a reply to something you might be questioning lol?

Keep your +rep mate, it's obvious decision making isn't one of your strong points, neither is your ability to recognise when someone is trying to do something for your advantage and not their own.

You can be an ass about it, or you can actually read what I said- to me it appeared you were attempting to provide proof of him being a scammer, yet said "proof" showed nothing wrong, hence the neg rep. The load of caps didn't help. Your post seemed very "BLARRRRGHHGHGH SOMETHING HAPPENED HES BAD HERE'S LINKS, SEE HES BAD." But thats just my opinion. I would say take it or leave it, but its clear you have left it.

Last edited:

+6 for the warning and as Spaz is a buddy to help him get right with you== no worries M8

that red will soon be gone.. and he meant well--

hak

Yeah cheers hak, no offence taken.
That's why I laughed, it's like helping someone to cross the road then they complain about the way you helped them, just a bit strange.
Not strange enough to give it a second thought though.

This is interesting. I sold him a few things and was very wary of the whole ordeal but the sale went smoothly. I don't doubt that they are the same person, but it is weird to me that he wouldn't try any tom foolery with my sale.

While none of my previous dealings with him ever went "smooth", obviously this is the first time he's tried this shit.
Good luck to him, he's gonna need it.

You can be an ass about it, or you can actually read what I said- to me it appeared you were attempting to provide proof of him being a scammer, yet said "proof" showed nothing wrong, hence the neg rep. The load of caps didn't help. Your post seemed very "BLARRRRGHHGHGH SOMETHING HAPPENED HES BAD HERE'S LINKS, SEE HES BAD." But thats just my opinion. I would say take it or leave it, but its clear you have left it.

Mate you're turning this into something way bigger than what it is.
It doesn't make any difference to me at all if you + rep me, - rep me, whatever.
If you choose to believe me fine, if not that's fine too.
I don't have to come up with a load of evidence or make sure you're pleased about how it sounds to you.
Just giving out the warning so it doesn't happen to anyone else, its really not even important enough for me to bother with + or - reps etc.

Same goes mate, take it or leave it.
Just don't bitch it up like it matters :beer:

ped

Paul,

You said he's used these aliases around the net and has been found out , can you point me to any examples? links?

Regards

Id just like to sugest people have a quick look at what (subject matter) and how quickly he posted new for sales and gb threads after joining. Then check tonyt's history.;) I thought about writing Ped, but didnt as everything was only circumstantial.

Ped if he has the same IP as a known scammer, why hasnt he been baned yet. The IP alone should serve as enough proof? Last time you were also very quick to defend Tonyt even in the face of stong evidence. You even said you found it hard to believe he might be a scammer, because he doesnt fit the profile and that after he scammed a list of people, myself included...:thinking:

Last edited:

Yeah I sent him some money after he allegedly had all his stuff stollen. I was a bit taken aback when he was trying to sell some silver here a week or two later. Greenlander orchestrated that Help thread but Rayjay agreed to it, but for now we will just BLAME Alex because we can and I know he has subscribed! :D Then he had some silver solder for sale, I purchased 3 coils from him. He was informed by someone posting on his for sale thread that the solder was unsuitable for electrical work as it had an acidic resin flux. Without saying anything he refunded my money. Would like to see some proof on this one if there is any!?

The thing is, I didn't even want the NV gear, or anything else he would have offered but I knew how much he wanted the tazer so I thought I'll help the guy out and then just sell the NV gear.
I'm a single dad and not working at the moment so the parasite has put me in a position where I'm fantasising about burning him alive.

I'm sick of talking about the rat.
Every dog has its day, and then you BBQ it.

Nuff said.

ped

Ped if he has the same IP as a known scammer, why hasnt he been baned yet. The IP alone should serve as enough proof?

I didn't say he has the same IP.

Also, I wasn't defending him per se , I was defending a member who was ok, until he turned into an a$$hole.

There is enough evidence now anyway, I'll ban him, if it's really not him, he can contest it.

Last edited:

I didn't say he has the same IP.

Iv'e checked the IP's and you appear to be correct, or its the worlds biggest coincidence.

^^^Ok guess I misunderstood this?:thinking:

Busman said:
Without saying anything he refunded my money. Would like to see some proof on this one if there is any!?

Maybe that's the plan, win our trust with the little things, sales etc and then go for the jackpot - the GB, or few big sales...Thank goodness Daguin stopped Tonyt's 2 attempted GB's!

There is enough evidence now anyway, I'll ban him, if it's really not him, he can contest it.

I would have thought he would have piped up already, if he were innocent...Tonyt did exactly the same when he was called out.:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.