Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

RC Toys?

Ace82

And the heli...

Attachments

• P1010001_003.JPG
    P1010001_003.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 80

Ace82

and another...

Attachments

• P1010004_001.JPG
    P1010004_001.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 88
I have a honeybee fp and i swear its the best bang for your buck. $86 Boy and is this thing maneuverable! sometimes i fly it so aggressive that i'll dive at the ground and pull up at the last second. I've always wanted a 3D heli cause i got really good on my fp fast and i can fly it well. I was looking into a honeybee king, but when i started adding up the costs of putting a 3800kv brushless motor and 25A speed controller, along with a better battery, i decided that my fp would probably still end up my favorite so in the end i didn't buy the king. Oh and i use 7.4v lithium polymers instead of the 8.4 ni-mh. this way the heli flys twice as long and the motors don't even get warm. I love my fp, i haven't crashed for over 25 flights so thats good, and even when you do it rarely breaks anything. This is by far my favorite hobby shop to purchase from: http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=V819427 my honeybee can do almost anything but go inverted so im happy. Flight times up to 25 minutes!

I have a Koyosho FW-05T +
Its a 2 Speed Nitro 4wd road car =]

Must say these things get quite expensive when you arent careful and end up repairing soo many parts!!!

This will be up for sale soon on the forums, wonder if there will be any interest =/

I have 2 falcon 40's first one in bits second one still in box kinda hesintent
to try and fly/destroy/crash it lol

chido

I used to have a slow stick, it was my first plane until one day it was caught in a thermal...... never saw it again. :'(
I then bought a Blade CP thinking it wouldn't be that hard to fly, well I was wrong and now it's just standing there on its box. I might sell it later but I need to get a new battery for it, (since I cooked the one that came with it by leaving it on the wall charger for 12 hours) a new pair of rotor blades, and a new landing gear since I messed up the one it had when I tried landing it.

It's been a long time since I've flown a plane and I've pretty much forgotten everything so now I'm starting from scratch by doing a lot of research on RC electric planes. It looks like I'm back on track now and I want to get a new plane.
I'm planning on getting a Combat Wings mini XE which I later plan to upgrade with a just go fly 450TH brushless motor and a 3S2P 4800mA lipo battery. [smiley=evil.gif] (if it's not too heavy for the plane of course)

chido said:
I used to have a slow stick, it was my first plane until one day it was caught in a thermal...... never saw it again. :'(
I then bought a Blade CP thinking it wouldn't be that hard to fly, well I was wrong and now it's just standing there on its box. I might sell it later but I need to get a new battery for it, (since I cooked the one that came with it by leaving it on the wall charger for 12 hours) a new pair of rotor blades, and a new landing gear since I messed up the one it had when I tried landing it.

It's been a long time since I've flown a plane and I've pretty much forgotten everything so now I'm starting from scratch by doing a lot of research on RC electric planes. It looks like I'm back on track now and I want to get a new plane.
I'm planning on getting a Combat Wings mini XE which I later plan to upgrade with a just go fly 450TH brushless motor and a 3S2P 4800mA lipo battery. [smiley=evil.gif] (if it's not too heavy for the plane of course)

Lol if you did your research you'd find that the blade cp isn't a good choice. Its specifically the reason hobby shops stock them, cause then your forever coming back for repairs. Start with a fixed pitch.

chido

Yeah, I did do my research and people did tell me to go with the blade cx first but I didn't listen because I didn't want to have to buy the cx and then the cp later, so I paid the consequences. I don't think I'll buy a heli ever again, I'll stick with my picco z and airplanes. :p
At least I'm sure I'll be able to fly the mini XE. ;D Plus it's pretty strong so in case I crash, it won't be a big problem.