Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss sells sleds?

Wow. Never noticed it either.. PHR prices are bad but SF-AW and GGW prices are great. And you can't really go wrong with sleds unless they send out the wrong thing.

jeffd

Ya if 8x prices havent dropped so low lately i would pick a ggw up. But i think im just gonna save up for the 8x first

That looks good! Interesting prices. I had heard of Rayfoss but never visited their website. They're quite comepetitive on some things, not so much on other things...

I see that they have 4 or 5 different LD drives... They seem real inexpensive, I guess i'll get pretty much my money's worth if I buy a few and test 'em out...

I would have ordered a GGW sled if I hasn't spent all my expendable income this week on DX... ;)

Next paycheck though, i'll put an order and also get myself a few drives too... anyone had any experience with these? Are they any good or are they low quality LED drivers?

Robert

D

Deleted member 8382

Someone might ask faona about it.

Yours,
Albert

The sleds are very similar to one another if I remember correctly..

There was a supplier out there that sold 4x sleds and claimed they were 6x sleds, it happened in a GB. Let's hope she isn't using that one...

daguin

WARNING -- I JUST PICKED UP ONE OF THE "FAKE" VIRUS INFECTION TROJANS FROM ONE OF THE GGW PAGES AT RAYFOSS

We need to see the other side of the sled.

Peace,
dave