Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rayfoss.com down?

Ash

...edit... After much research I decided I will be going with Ray's 200mw Green torch :)

CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY ORDER IN :)
Well, with that power, make sure you get some red-colored safety goggles. Even reflections from a 200mW green laser can cause permanent eye damage if you are not wearing protection.
:cryyy:

So, has anyone noticed www.rayfoss.com being up yet?

It's "up", but it's not the real site... I think they uploaded the template, just so we can see that stuff is happening... but I'm just guessing here.

Hope it's up and running soon, and I hope that my package will arrive safely with working components :)

OMG!!! YOU ARE THE MAN failtastic!!! :)

Thanks man!

EDIT: BAD news for me!!! I can not find the 200mw green that I have been waiting to order anywhere on his site! :(

@Ash: Goggles have been taken care of :)

Paul

Last edited:
omg!!! You are the man failtastic!!! :)

thanks man!

Edit: Bad news for me!!! I can not find the 200mw green that i have been waiting to order anywhere on his site! :(

@ash: Goggles have been taken care of :)

paul
holy crap! They got a new site!! It looks fantastic!!!

Wait........ Where are the lasers? wtf?

^^^ Yea, I just contacted Ray about this, I will post back once I get an answer :)

Their new site seems to be up, but not working. I could only find one laser, and a bunch of car keyfob programmers and stuff. Most of the site seems to be non-functional right now, when most pages load, it says "error on page" at the bottom.
Hopefully it will be unscrambled soon.

....rayfoss is down.. but the old domain was.. "test......." so they need a new domain

Man... I was going to get a 200mw red waterproo.f

Well, it looks like I'm gonna have to go with the 200mw red dildo from olike.

LOL just kidding I did that on purpose.

^^^ LOL! I always call it that in my head when I see the name of that Laser, I think I'm just to lazy to say a new word to myself that sounds very similar. hahaha

Ash

Well, Rayfoss.com is up and running guys :)
Yeah. And it looks the same as it did before. Maybe it was just down for maintenance. :yabbem:

@EtherMagic ... Just so you know "Ray Foss" is not a person. The site is just "Rayfoss", and Faona (a female) is the Email contact person who responds to all emails not somebody named "Ray". :whistle: