Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rat with laser on back = winz?

That was great :D I love how he just sits there, a bit sleepy and bored while you try to make him look dangerous xD
He really didn't like it. I ended up just cutting it short and made do with the little footage I got. Didn't wanna torture the little fella any longer. He was squealing most of the time, and that gets to you real fast. Mind you he wasn't being hurt, just complaining :p

LMAO....:crackup: probably would have been more exciting having
the Laser attached to a "dust bunny"...:crackup:

Jerry

HIMNL9

..... what i can say ? ..... from sharks to rats ..... ROTFL :p

BTW, game-genie, if you decide to do it with your cat, you can end with an overstressed cat ..... cats like chasing light spots, but making it chase the spot from itself, can turn it "a bit" nervous ..... :p

You've forgotten FOG!
I know! But I don't has FOG!
2s8mj5i.jpg

fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

Oops I hit the floor again stop that Jerry or I'm gona need a surgen to close this wound in my side LOL :crackup:

@Human I think you need a little jacket to keep a smaller laser stright, then a little tiny stick poking out front with a thread and a piece of cheese on it to get his interest up. use a yellow string and stick to match the cheese and maby you can remove them with photoshop, just my .02

LMAO....:crackup: probably would have been more exciting having
the Laser attached to a "dust bunny"...:crackup:

Jerry

:crackup::crackup::crackup:ROFLMAO.... :crackup::crackup:

Your not helping... much...:crackup:

Jerry

Oops I hit the floor again stop that Jerry or I'm gona need a surgen to close this wound in my side LOL :crackup:

@Human I think you need a little jacket to keep a smaller laser stright, then a little tiny stick poking out front with a thread and a piece of cheese on it to get his interest up. use a yellow string and stick to match the cheese and maby you can remove them with photoshop, just my .02
The original plan was to use a rat harness
jakharness7664.jpg

However I never got around to buying one lol. What I actually ending up doing was simply putting a hair band around him. It may have worked better if I had used 2. Problem is rats have odd body composition lol they're really squishy and can get extremely thin. So basically I couldn't get it on him tight enough without hurting him. I actually did get some footage of him walking around, but the laser just slid off and pointed downwards.

I've always wanted to do that with our three guinea pigs! We'd have red, green and violet covered. And ditto on the little safety goggles.

Funny vid, and that's one fine lookin' rat. My wife thought the little guy was adorable.

I've always wanted to do that with our three guinea pigs! We'd have red, green and violet covered. And ditto on the little safety goggles.

Funny vid, and that's one fine lookin' rat. My wife thought the little guy was adorable.
I had a guinea pig once. It was very annoying; squealed all the time. She died of cancer :(

The rat in the video is Stephano, my gray hooded rat. He's got a teardrop shaped spot on his head. He has a brother, Mordechai, who is a rare black-eyed white rat (most are albino/red-eyed). I also have 2 mice, one also being white/black-eyed. Her name is Nibblez F. Baby. The other is black, and his name is Black (how original lol).

I have had 4 mice die in the past year. They don't seem to last long, maybe a couple months. The white mouse has lasted the entire time though, and she happens to be the fattest and unhealthiest lol. Then just when I thought rats were immortal, 1 died. His name was n00b, which makes sense, cuz only n00bz die :p He contracted a respiratory illness. Apparently there's antibiotics for it, though it was too late by the time I saw how bad it really was.

Last edited:

Dusty

HAHA! That is a quality video you have there...perfect soundtrack aswell...would have looked great with the scale buildings etc that you had originally planned...:gj:

Human Symphony, what song is that? Its really pretty awesome of a song. Is it from a soundtrack?

Human Symphony, what song is that? Its really pretty awesome of a song. Is it from a soundtrack?
The song is "O, Fortuna" from Carl Orff: Carmina Burana. Probably one of my favorite musical scores OF ALL TIME! It can be found on MANY soundtracks. First one that comes to mind is Jackass: The Movie :D

OMG whats the name of the soundtrack to used?!? i've been trying to find this for like over a year now!!!

OMG whats the name of the soundtrack to used?!? i've been trying to find this for like over a year now!!!
Took me a while to find too lol and it ended up being by pure luck/accident. A friend made me a CD with a bunch of classical songs and it was on there. However there's actually a mp3 download link in the video description.

O, Fortuna.mp3