Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raspberry Pi - the $25 computer

They are not yet available... You can only get the "B" model
first. You can only get on a list to get one then when they
get them in stock they will contact you with payment
instructions...
They are waiting for them to arrive from the Chinese assembly
shop..

Jerry

Last edited:
I can't believe how fast they sold out. A couple months ago I signed up to be notified when it was released but I never got an email. These look awesome. I just want one to mess around with.

DTR

I can't believe how fast they sold out. A couple months ago I signed up to be notified when it was released but I never got an email. These look awesome. I just want one to mess around with.

Did not suprise me at all. There are people all over the world that have been waiting for a long time to get their hands on these not to mention all the different companies and groups that want to use them to drive their tech. They will probably be very hard to get for quite a while.;)

Old thread, I know, but I bought one of these a while back (in fact, I was in the second shipment batch). I currently have it running as a server. It's just plain awesome! It's cheap, it's small, and it does a lot! If you want, you can check out a (super small) page that it serves over HTTP. I have some other sites running on there with Apache2 and PHP. I've been looking into getting Ruby on Rails set up for it, but I haven't found the time to do that. It's such a cool device that I decided it deserved its own global IP address. Raspberry Pi

Last edited: