Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

Krutz

paypal sent for 10 tickets! ..the most fun way to donate! :)
thank you for all the donations everyone, and for the effort invested! greatly appreciated!

manuel

not too shabby (wish it WAS a white laser though lol!)

I'm sure someone would like to win that for only $3, good contribution bobhaha :)

Im trying my best to get that LPM up for grabs. that'l be the grand prize (so far) i just need to measure my last 9 builds for my old customers, and then i have no use for it, it's in perfect condition too! data logging, all that stuff, just no enclosure (NOTE this is the older laserbee I with the slightly smaller (and i think better) thermopile. works like a charm though :) i like the fact that the thermopile isnt so huge.

Quick question though, has anyone ever burn the coating off their thermopile by just measuring high powered lasers? a friend of mine scortched his to death with a 400ish mW green laser, focused to infinty. is that normal? i wouldnt think it would burn the coating at 400mW's, 1 watt i could understand, but not 400mW, from an un-focusable green laser with a FAT beam... strange.

My Laserbee is fine, but i fear for my friends, i think it's reading wrong now because of it.

Anyone have any insight on that?

Tyler - Dark Lasers

daguin

not too shabby (wish it WAS a white laser though lol!)

I'm sure someone would like to win that for only $3, good contribution bobhaha :)

Im trying my best to get that LPM up for grabs. that'l be the grand prize (so far) i just need to measure my last 9 builds for my old customers, and then i have no use for it, it's in perfect condition too! data logging, all that stuff, just no enclosure (NOTE this is the older laserbee I with the slightly smaller (and i think better) thermopile. works like a charm though :) i like the fact that the thermopile isnt so huge.

Quick question though, has anyone ever burn the coating off their thermopile by just measuring high powered lasers? a friend of mine scortched his to death with a 400ish mW green laser, focused to infinty. is that normal? i wouldnt think it would burn the coating at 400mW's, 1 watt i could understand, but not 400mW, from an un-focusable green laser with a FAT beam... strange.

My Laserbee is fine, but i fear for my friends, i think it's reading wrong now because of it.

Anyone have any insight on that?

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Try PMing Lasersbee. He will actually know the answer to your question. ;)

Peace,
dave

Krutz

you dont have to be signed up, you can sent 30x 3$ straight by paypal. its all in the first post, what to do..
not sure if i want to wish you good luck, though.. lol
joking, good luck! thanks for donating too!

manuel

Everybody please note: It is not a Tax free donation to buy a chance to win goods or about anything as I understand it, so do not use the "Donation" or "Gift"
part of Paypal. Paypal will expect a donation to be given to a registered tax exempt entity, for no gain, (nothing back). This is different from straight donations to LPF
Paypal has contacted me to get this straightened out, and I' am sure they can reclassify the few ticket purchases that were done as "Donations" but please keep this in mind if you buy tickets from now on Thanks! -Glenn

Last edited:
Oh btw, folks if you donate $ (direct to LPF), or raffle items with no possibility of any tangible item being offered back for your donation, and want to use it as a "Tax deductible donation" this may be possible, please ask coldshadow about those, I do think the LPF has the proper status as a non-profit organization, but it's not really totally clear to me. AMB! -Glenn

You have made $363 for LPF. Good job.

...I also have 1.65% chance of winning anything. Yay! lol

You have made $363 for LPF. Good job.

...I also have 1.65% chance of winning anything. Yay! lol

Well, yes, but I committed to buying 3X CNI GLP 532 nm 50 mW ($105 ea. in my CNI GB's), as prizes, so that comes out of the funds raised.

Last edited:
52 prizes on the list so far and I assure you there will be more!

Thanks and Good Luck! -Glenn

btw, whoever does another raffle later, make it a great one too! (so I can enter, LOL!)

Hey glenn, sent the package today.. hope it lasts the trip. The stupid lady wouldn't let me pack it the way I wanted to, cause it was too "fat" so she packed it herself.. hopefully it makes it to you in one piece

-Adrian