Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Raffle! Win Big Prizes! (And help fund LPF!)

Awesome! I will be donating some stuff too! PM'ing you soon Glenn.. might buy 3 or 4 tickets.. I'll see what I can do! BTW Glenn can you still get the lasers "into" Australia? Do you still have "friends" who can import it for us?? :D

EDIT: PM SENT!!!

Last edited:
I have not failed yet to get a laser to the party, Oz or anywhere. Knocks on wood. :shhh: -Glenn

jayrob

Man there are some nice prizes listed there!

I want to also offer another prize to be added Glenn. (if it's not too late)

I would also like to offer one of my new 18650 Host/heatsink combo kits (upgradable) to the list of prizes.

Hey, I want to buy some tickets, but obviously I don't want to win my own kits, how would that work?

daguin

Man there are some nice prizes listed there!
I want to also offer another prize to be added Glenn. (if it's not too late)
I would also like to offer one of my new 18650 Host/heatsink combo kits (upgradable) to the list of prizes.
Hey, I want to buy some tickets, but obviously I don't want to win my own kits, how would that work?

If I win one of my own prizes It will be automatically donated back again for the next draw of a ticket.

Peace,
dave

I can't buy a ticket cos paypal won't accept my credit card. I wish I could buy one and contribute to the forum as well :/

Ivan

Might buy a few once I get some more cash in my paypal. Looks like all the prizes are worth well more than the price of admission.

jeffd

I will def. be buying quite a few tickets sometime in the next upcoming weeks

Since the raffle is running for a while, i may have an LPM (Laserbee I) to donate to the list of prizes, so keep slot #1 reserved ;) im j/p

And i'd like to buy a few tickets but i dont wanna win any of the products i donated, would that work glenn, if i forfiet my ticket, and just keep the prize up for grabs?

I'm here to support the forum as much as i can, i know 3 drivers isnt much, but it's the most i can do at THIS moment in time. but since it's running for a while, i will have a couple PHR and LPC sleds plus the LPM once im done with it to donate :) (i need the LPM for another week or so because i promised 3 or 4 memers i'd measure their lasers for them :)

I hope time doesnt run out before i get to donate more, i dont wanna see ANYTHING bad happen to this forum, it's such a great place full of knoledge, and anything i can do to help, count me in! :)

Thanks for organizing this Glenn, awsome contribution man, a true gesture of faith from an honest man who REALLY cares for this forum, as im sure 95% of us all do :D

Thanks Glenn, i'll do my best to get the LPM up for grabs as the grand prize, that prize alone should draw enough sales to pay for the month (LPF's bill), cant have our amazing forum closing down now can we!

Best of luck everyone! hope you win the prizes!

Tyler - Dark Lasers

There is a lot of time left, I think it w/b fair to jayrob, and Daoo as well as a few other donors to just apply the win if drawn on there own donation on the next item down the list, and the very next draw would go to the donors prize that was "skipped" It's fun to win something but most would not want to win back the thing they donated.

And, yes, until the last week a snail mailed M.O. or such can also buy tickets. Thanks and Best of Luck Again! -Glenn

Oh and btw more prizes are waiting for me to find time and get all the details to list them Many thanks to donors large or small!

Last edited:
Hey folks, I really don't think this would happen, but if there are more prizes than tickets, after awarding a prize to each ticket, we'll just have to put all the tickets back in and draw again LOL! I will award all the prizes to the ticket holders whatever it takes! Of course it's early yet, and there will be more tickets, (and more prizes)!

Oops! I see atm, there are more tickets than prizes, but no word yet from LG, Opto or CNI, :thinking: -Glenn

Last edited:
lol that'd be cool, but I couldn't happening. I'm sure by mid november, you'll have tons of tickets.

gimme a few days to put some moneyz into the paypal..

ill totally be in on this

Here's the MP3 player, It is fully functioning, so the screen crack is not causing a problem.
1184-mp3-player-bobhaha-small.jpg

Thats cool Glenn, In a week, i wanna buy 10 tickets to help even more, but i dont care if i win anything or not, excspecialy if it's one of my prizes, i wouldnt do that to anyone lol, i agree with Glenns method, so gime a week, and i'll buy 10 or more for the forums sake, i love this forum to much to ever risk it going away, ever!

Tyler - Dark Lasers