Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Radiant X4: A LPM for the masses at Illumination Supply!

APEX1

I think its safe to say it'll be awhile yet. Guess I'll have to grab one from nospin, my luck I'll buy it and radiant will be up and running lollol

im still in market for X4 , ?? anybody selling ?

kinda gave up on the new model , stock arrived at radiant in sept and
not on sale yet , over a year of waiting ....

im sure it was said 30 was dispatched to radiant ? likely could be sold here without listing on website?
what happened to the almost unlimited supply follow up shipment ?

Last edited:

ARG

None have been sold yet, they only get sold through illumination supply. Follow up shipment hasn't been sent yet, because it hasn't been needed as the initial batch hasn't been listed yet.

Murphy's law has not been kind.

Keep getting delayed. It's been a perfect storm of delays outside of our control. When one problem is resolved another appears to take its place.

Edit: Got an update, things are going to start moving along tomorrow. Expect to see these listed soon.

Last edited:
None have been sold yet, they only get sold through illumination supply. Follow up shipment hasn't been sent yet, because it hasn't been needed as the initial batch hasn't been listed yet.

Murphy's law has not been kind.

Edit: Got an update, things are going to start moving along tomorrow. Expect to see these listed soon.

Hi Arg,
Yes it's killing all of us to see the end results Hope this is good i'm in the market for a new one with data logging. I despise Murphy's Law Just as tough as bad karma.

Rich:)

Well its been almost a year since it was mentioned (afaik)... any updates?

Might have been well over a year , as i saw some posts talking about original model going out of stock over two years ago in jan 2014

Still no sign of anyone with original model selling , did many get it , and the new model I have been contacting radiant regular and always get told , almost here etc ... been hanging on , and hanging on .... starting to think its vapourware to suppress sales to other suppliers :evil:

Any accurate info going about ?

I'm sorry to hear about all these problems. I got mine quite awhile ago after I got my LaserBee 3.2W and it was the best deal I got. Also considering that I didn't have data logging with the LaserBee on my windows 8.1 laptop and have ever since I got my Radiant.

APEX1

I don't think anything is happening anytime soon! I ended buy one else where!

Wow still no news? I guess in a way that's good for me cause I forgot to check in on this the last few months and when I remembered I assumed they would have sold out by now lol.

I was about to reply but i didnt want to be the one to bump it for the 4th time... I still really want one of these, will they ever be for sale?