Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Radiant X4: A LPM for the masses at Illumination Supply!

csshih

Hi Everyone,
I'm pleased to offer up for sale a new LPM targeted towards enthusiasts on a budget. The photos will do the talking.

LCD Screen? ✓
Datalogging with a computer? ✓
Up to 3.7W? ✓
Just under $100? ✓
Here are some more formal specifications.. :whistle:

Specifications
Power supply: 5V USB
Sensor area: 225mm^2
Cooling: Conduction
Power range: 1mW to 3700mW (10mW minimum recommended)
Resolution: 100μW
Response time (0-95%): 25s
Spectral range: 400nm to 2000nm
Features
 Radiant LightSpeed data logging interface software (Windows)
 Peregrine data logging interface software (Windows, Mac, Linux)
 Software zeroing
 3700mW maximum power
 1mW min power (10mW recommended)
 100μW resolution
 Peak detection
 Multiple data stream protocols
 Rich menu system with Ellipsis-X firmware

Please go to:

for more information.
They will be available for purchase here: https://illuminationsupply.com/radiant-electronics-c-110/

Last edited:

Looks like this could be the new go to budget LPM option. It's certainly far more feature rich, and attractive than any other budget LPMs I'm aware of.

Good luck with the sales. :beer:

Last edited:

csshih

NO4H99

Looks great and an amazing price. I might take one of the first ones after I get my paycheck on friday.

Also, just a heads up - the "µ" in "µW" on the illumination supply website (specifications section) is not showing up properly (it shows up as a question mark).

Last edited:

csshih

Looks great and an amazing price. I might take one of the first ones after I get my paycheck on friday.

Also, just a heads up - the "µ" in "µW" on the illumination supply website (specifications section) is not showing up properly (it shows up as a question mark).

Thanks! Fixed.. Thought I caught it before launch but it looks like I overwrote my correction.

NKO29

WOW under $100! Wish i would have waited before i bought my LPM :) Good luck on the sales you have done a :gj:

Last edited:

gismo

Lightweight & portable, extremely price affordable and decently software feature equipped. What else can one - who's just jumped into the laser hobby - wish for?

Looking forward to a video of this handy device in action!

:gj:

djQUAN

I think if the X4 basically just takes power from USB, then by using a powerbank or similar device, you can have a portable LPM you can use in the field :)

csshih

I think if the X4 basically just takes power from USB, then by using a powerbank or similar device, you can have a portable LPM you can use in the field :)

Exactly! we thought about having a charge circuit for a battery, but that would add more complexity and cost. Perhaps on a different meter.

I'm crying because mine only goes to 2.5W and I paid way, way more. Might have to rethink things.

couldnt you like....wait until i sold my laserbee?

awesome product for a awesome price man :)

btw: free shipping when ordering over 100$.....the unit costs 99,95. smart man :p

Last edited:
laserbee owners gonna be mad hahaha. max 3.7 W is sick! Not to mention datalogging. All this for under $100. I won't make fun of your fleshlights again :) Good luck with the sales man.

Last edited:

csshih

btw: free shipping when ordering over 100$.....the unit costs 99,95. smart man :p

After noticing too many products priced at the 99.99-99.95 level, we decided to change that. Free shipping is actually at $99.95.

We've gotten quite a few happy customers emailing us because of that. :beer:

Keep in mind free shipping is only within the USA, though.

laserbee owners gonna be mad hahaha. max 3.7 W is sick! Not to ention datalogging. All this for under $100. I won't make fun of your fleshlights again :) Good luck with the sales man.

Could you possibly do an in depth review when you get a chance? I know you are very busy but it would be great if you could.