Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Questions about/for BeamCheap

daguin

Is English your first language? You are playing a semantics game very poorly. You have no trust until you earn it. You have no trust. That means I don't trust you. Instead of continuing to hype nothing. Fill some orders and allow trust to build. You cannot demand that we stay "neutral" when we don't trust you.

If you want me to stay quiet about not trusting you, then you stay quiet about how great your service is. You haven't provided any yet. Get it?

Peace,
dave

Trying to be neutral...

Lemon you sound like a broken record. You keep saying the same things over and over, and it took 3 posts before you answered Cooler.

In the business world you are guilty until proven innocent. Talk is cheap, so until you get some reviews you will be scrutinized. The "to bad" comment made me feel real uneasy. You may be a part of O-Like, but you have not proved yourself like Susie. So you are going to have to take the lumps.

KiLLrB

ya the too bad thing makes it sound like if we have a concern you are just gonna tell people too bad deal with it suckah

@Tech_Junkie, Yeah you do have a point there. But when the reviews come in (including mine) we will all see that BeamCheap will be trustworthy.

I mean come on, everyone was soo excited when they heard of o-like's new site, and now it seems people are disappointed... that makes no sense. O-like provides the same service as Beamcheap. If Susie was in charge of it we would have no problems. But sense we have a "different or new" employee people go crazy... of course this is all my opinion :)

This forum is not a support line for BeamCheap.
Since I feel pretty horrible right now that everyone seems to frown at me and I feel like everyone'd be happy if I just left, I am sorry if my over-forum support is not fast.

There is the live chat system that he could have contacted us on for an immediate (or if we were offline) faster response.

Guilty until proven innocent in pessimistic eyes.
I have had many private messages of people saying "good on you" and "don't worry what others say, just keep your head up." These are the optimistic, supportive people.

One final time:

Believe what you want, you'll soon see BeamCheap is a good company.

I refuse to pointlessly defend myself any further.

Thanks to all those of whom are supportive :)

Last edited:
This forum is not a support line for BeamCheap.
Since I feel pretty horrible right now that everyone seems to frown at me and I feel like everyone'd be happy if I just died, I am sorry if my over-forum support is not fast.

There is the live chat system that he could have contacted us on for an immediate (or if we were offline) faster response.

I have had many private messages of people saying "good on you" and "don't worry what others say, just keep your head up." These are the optimistic, supportive people.

One final time:

Believe what you want, you'll soon see BeamCheap is a good company.

I refuse to pointlessly defend myself any further.

Thanks to all those of whom are supportive :)

:gj: I would be sad if you passed away.

:beer:

So you are saying you would cheerfully send your hard earned money to guy you dont know, has not shipped any product yet, and there are no reviews of the products?

Spare me the hype. You're bordering on BS now.

ZRTMWA

Glad some other members are finally seeing my point of view. It seems like I got flamed out of the first Beamcheap thread for disagreeing with lemonwonder.

daguin

:gj: I would be sad if you passed away.

:beer:

Perhaps Coolerdude27's first language isn't English either. :thinking:

Reading through the great number of posts related to support for BeamCheap/O-Like, we may have a conflict of interest here (or a second account) ;)

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Word of advice lemon. Do like Susie, keep silent, and let your products, and service do the talking. Your business will fail, or succeed on those 2 things, and nothing more.

Edit: Coolers just praying for a good laser LMAO.

I think everyone should cool off about this. I just read this thread through, and what I see is a lot of people jumping on a new company without any proof they are scammers. Until someone has proof, or until Jerry get's a reply from Susie about BeamCheap, then it's just a new company to buy from, a new company to review.

Also, what's so bad about not getting a refund if customs takes it? O-Like and Rayfoss don't offer refunds for that eventuality, and like what's been said you can just use a PayPal dispute or a credit card dispute (whatever it's called) if you really wan't your money back.
The question "Will my O-Like/Rayfoss laser get through Customs" has been asked here many times, and the answer is always "There's a chance it will get through, and a chance it won't". This also applies to BeamCheap, there's always the chance it won't get through.

The timing with the Chinese New Year and the part about not shipping til the 20th and coolerdude-15yrs old(what LPM do you plan to use for that review btw) the only service done that I see is Lip service. Have I missed the posts from Susie about Lemon and Beamcheap??-- I lost 16 5mW green pens from China(ebay) to customs(they were overspec) and they refunded all my$ except shipping- No PP dispute - I sent them a copy of the letter I got and money came back same day--that is service. I wish Beamcheap the best but --how can a drop shipper meter lasers?? Still waiting for Lemons answer about brand of meter he has--as well.---HZ

We have had three orders, one of which has been refunded, the other two shipped today (tracking numbers to be provided soon)

LaserBee

We have had three orders, one of which has been refunded, the other two shipped today (tracking numbers to be provided soon)

LaserBee

Why are you signing with our Product Name.....:thinking:
We have no association with BeamCheap....:tsk:

As Byrnz93 stated... 2 days ago I sent 2 PMs to Susie for the Low-Down
about BeamCheap and lemonwonder...

It could all be on the Up and UP... as it could not be...:undecided:

I think it will take a bit of time to get a response from Susie...
The last time she was logged in was Feb 08 9:54 AM..
I ordered some parts yesterday and was told by my supplier
that the order will be delayed...

"Our production lines will be closed from Feb. 10th-19th for
Chinese New Year holiday."

As soon as I have news from Susie directly... I'll let the Forum
know...:cool:

In the mean time... Buyer Beware...

BTW... when I hear "too bad" as a response to "what if" then
I'm pretty sure I'll get the same response to "my Laser arrived
not working
"...

@ Dave... doesn't the hype sound a little like "yeah I can build you