Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pyromania!

Things ---

You gotta get into Pyro !!!  A big celebration and you come back smelling of powder !!!!  Also, add a few burns to your shirt -- Always a winner !!!!!!

Mike

After the show this Saturday, this old boat will be brought to the welding shop for MAJOR updating. New floats and a more space for guns. We have all winter to do this.

Things

yea i'd love to get into pyro!!! the only prob is that i'm too young to be playing with bombs :eek: ;D ;D ;D

Fireworks are NOT bom8s !!!! They are specially constructed pyro devices used to paint the sky with colored fire. PERIOD. True, they can be dangrous but if handled properly --- beautiful. The PGI has a youth program. I don't know how it works there. We may loose it all here in America someday too :(

Mike

Things

i was jking ;D ;D ;D i'd love to play with them, but they are illegal everywhere in aus except for darwin!

Things --

You keep working on the DMX stuff so this 60 year old fart can get my RGY painting the works of the great artists !!! ;D
Guess I'll have to risk my limbs on pyro !! Too bad about your laws -- Fireworks are a fun experience for any populace.

Mike

Things

^^^ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D that would be pretty cool if we could! of course much more expensive RGB laser shows can draw "raster" images, which are pretty much lik tv images! although $$$$$$$!

I was afraid that this could not do raster but for the price-- what the hell ?? We all start somewhere. In the future, we may replace the servo driver board and WOW again !!

Mike

i think that it would be cool to shine the laser into the fireworks smoke outdoor, at least try it... could be cool

k-9

i like lighting fireworks to but our town has band them for the last 5 years :mad:. but working for a honda dealer i get to light off all the warenty air bags. man talking about a blast ;D the ladies in the office dont like me i never tell them when im going to light them off [smiley=evil.gif]

I was going to take my RGY out on the lake for the fireworks tonight but I'll be too busy to play with it. This is a small $6,000 show with only one barge but we only have a small crew. Someday ----

Mike

k-9 said:
i like lighting fireworks to but our town has band them for the last 5 years :mad:. but working for a honda dealer i get to light off all the warenty air bags. man talking about a blast ;D the ladies in the office dont like me i never tell them when im going to light them off [smiley=evil.gif]

u should put it under their chairs.

Things

Hemlock Mike said:
I was going to take my RGY out on the lake for the fireworks tonight but I'll be too busy to play with it.  This is a small $6,000 show with only one barge but we only have a small crew.   Someday ----

Mike
hehe i had my RGY outside lastnight, and there was no fog or anything and i could see the beams very clearly! too bad i hit the neighbors window when i accidently moved the Y slider up ;D ;Dthey didn't notice, but soon enough i had the neighbors staring into by backyard, watching the show ;D ;D

Things

i have to practice before friday when i take it out and shine it at over 800 kid's heads :p ;D ;D ;D

Welll -- we pulled it off again !! Our boat man missed putting in two of the drain plugs in the major pontoons !!! The boat almost sunk taking on about 1,000 gallons of water. The deck was almost awash when we pulled it in !!!
We drank a few beers in thanksgiving ;D
Pyros are nutz.......You can't believe how 4" shells are shooting like 6 and 8" shells -- Way up there.

Mike